MANNA's Vegetable LasagnaPrep time: 20 min
Start to Finish: 55 min
Makes: 6-10 servings
- 6 lasagna pasta sheets
- 1 (19 oz) pkg frozen spinach
- 1/2 lg onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 thinly diced carrot
- 1 fresh head of broccoli
- 1 1/4 c cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c and 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 eggs beaten
- Your favorite red sauce
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add lasagna noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
2. Saute or steam all of the vegetables. Set aside
3. In a large mixing bowl mix ricotta cheese, salt, pepper, eggs and set aside.
4. Lay down a layer of sauce and cover with a layer of pasta. Layer the pasta with the veggie mixture and then a layer of cheese.
5. Repeat step 4.
6. Top with red sauce and remaining cheese.
7. Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or untly lightly browned on top.
Use low-fat cheese to decrease the fat content of this recipe.