To the Friends of Reis Ranch,
First of all I want to thank all of you who have already submitted your horses for the Colt Starting Challenge. I will be calling you over the next few weeks for an interview.
Tomorrow we kick off our summer/ fall tour right here at Reis Ranch.
Abby & Josh are putting the last touches on the display and store in the arena. I can hear Dennis doing a sound check over the speakers and Miguel is preparing the stalls for the 3 horses coming in for our World Colt Starting Challenge! I have chosen the 3 horses for the challenge myself. A 6 year old gelding - American Warm blood - rescue.
A 3 year old Filly Hanoverian / Thoroughbred 16.1 1300lbs - and a 2.5 year old gelding Holsteiner 16h, 1100lbs. All of the owners are thrilled to have their horses started by Dennis and his instructors - It is going to an exciting new addition to our
No Dust Tour!
Don't Miss out come see us this weekend:
Reis Ranch, 411 Highland Ave. Penngrove, CA 94951
July 16-17-18 SATURDAY IS FREE! 800-732-8220 reisranch.com
BBQ on Saturday & Sunday
WANT YOUR HORSE STARTED BY DENNIS REIS FOR FREE?
It can happen as Dennis Reis Presents:
The NO DUST WORLD COLT STARTING CHALLENGE
Dennis, his instructors and special guest will be starting horses that have never
been saddled or ridden at all of the No Dust Tour stops across the U.S.A.
Each horse will be worked with on Saturday and Sunday and may be featured on a
No Dust Club DVD or RFD TV episode. This event is open to any breed -
3 Round Pens * 3 Horseman over the course of 2 days -
From the Round Pen to Performance work and on Sunday a special obstacle course challenge, you will witness the best in developing horses utilizing the techniques of Universal Horsemanship.
No Dust Club Members will have their horses started for FREE! Non-members pay $200.00 Submit your horse today- for the World Colt Starting Challenge we need horses for all tour stops! click here:http://www.reisranch.com/tourhorseform.htm
Dennis Reis No Dust Tour Ambassador Program:
Choose what level suits your passion and time schedule
State Ambassador * City Ambassador * Online Ambassador
To learn more about our Nationwide ambassador program & how to earn store credit
just go to:http://www.reisranch.com/tour/ambassadors.html
BECOME A "STATE AMBASSADOR" & EARN $1000 IN STORE CREDIT!
Our goal is to place posters and 1 day free passes(postcards) in 200 outlets within a 60 mile radius of each No Dust Tour stop.
here is what is expected of a "State Ambassador"
1. To place at least 1 poster and 100 postcards in 200 different locations.
2. To work a minimum of 50 hours - willing to go to 40 outlets a day for 5 days at least 1 month prior to event date.
3. To fill out the provided form recording the name of the store, business, group - the address - phone number and contact person where posters and cards have been placed.
4. All of the free passes will have a special code number assigned exclusively to you.
In exchange you will receive $1000.00 in store credit to be used for:
No Dust Club membership * Gold membership *Home Study Courses
2 day hands-on clinics with Dennis Reis * Clinics held at Reis Ranch
You will also receive $1.00 in store credit for every postcard that comes through the tour stop gate with you special code written on it.
BECOME A "CITY AMBASSADOR" & EARN STORE CREDIT!
click here for details: http://www.reisranch.com/tour/ambassadors.html
You may not have allot of time but still want to get the word out about Dennis & Deborah coming to town. Maybe you belong to a riding group or 4H and you could put posters and passes in your local feed & tack shop. Here is how it works:
· Free passes come in bundles of 200.
· You may order as many passes as you like in increments of 200 (example 200 or 400 or 1000 etc...)
· Each bundle has a number on it.
· The numbers on each bundle will be assigned exclusively to you.
· You will earn $1.00 in credit for every one of the free passes that has your assigned number on it that comes through the gate at a tour stop.
· The credit can be used for the following:
*purchase of Mentor Series Home Study Courses
*2 day clinics on the road *clinics at Reis Ranch
*and future No Dust Club Membership fees
Here is how to order posters and passes:
Call Reis Ranch at 800-732-8220
· You will be sent as many posters as you like
· You will be sent as many bundles of 1 day free passes as you like
(These passes are good for 1 day - Saturday for Free)
Please join the No Dust family! We look forward to hearing from you soon!
BECOME AN "ONLINE AMBASSADOR" & EARN STORE CREDIT!
If you live to far away from a tour stop to put up posters and passes but still want to earn store credit become an Online Ambassador
Here's how it works:
Go to our website at www.reisranch.com
Click on "ONLINE AMBASSADOR"
1. Fill in and submit the "Online Ambassador" form . and receive your own
2. You will receive a printable 1 Day Free pass with your special number code .
3. Email the printable pass to anyone anywhere across the country. You can look up all of the horse associations, breed associations, riding clubs, 4H , boarding stables, etc...in all of the tour stop areas and e-mail them your printable pass with your code number on it - Encouraging them to come to our great event - just print the pass and present at the door! You might live in New York but if you send a pass to a 4H group in Oregon and they come with your number on it - You get credit!
3. For every one of the printable passes that comes through the gate at
any No Dust Tour stop you will receive $1.00 in store credit.
4. Store credit may be applied to Mentor Series Home Study Courses,
No Dust Club memberships, Gold Memberships and hands-on clinics
with Dennis Reis.
(These passes are good for 1 day - Saturday for Free)
2 DAY HANDS-ON CLINICS WITH DENNIS REIS
Club Members receive a 25% discount off clinic prices.
Not a Member ? We have a fantastic huge savings for you too!
Would you like to ride with Dennis Reis? Well now you can!
Following all of the 3 day (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) "No Dust Tour" stops there will be a 2 day hands-on clinic with Dennis on Monday & Tuesday. Bring your horse
And spend two full days immersed in universal Horsemanship! Dennis will work with you and your horse at your own pace and skill level.
· Evaluate and solve problems
· Learn safety techniques
· Build confidence
· Take your round pen, ground school and mounted work to new heights of excellence!
· Create a bond with your horse that you never thought possible.
It is amazing how far you can come in only 2 days with the one on one attention from Dennis. These are not endorsement days. This is a unique opportunity to advance your skills in the Mentor Series Home Study program. We have a special offer for those of you that have yet to purchase the Mentor Series Home Study Courses.
v Want to audit a 2 day clinic? Become a No Dust Club member and you can come watch the hands-on clinic for FREE! or pay $25.00 per person per day to audit. Call for information 800-732-8220
DON'T MISS US ON RFD TV - Mondays and Sundays
What' on & when?
7/18/10 Sunday 10am pacific
No Dust Tour 2010 Amarillo, Texas This is one of the best demonstrations Dennis has ever done on dealing with a horse that is hard to catch and has trouble with changing eyes. You do not want to miss this episode.
( FYI session 2 with this horse is on the website right now ONLY for our No Dust Club members!)http://www.reisranch.com/club/ or see 3 minutes on you tube or the members page.
7/19/10 Mondays 9am & 7pm pacific & Sunday 7/25/10
No Dust Tour 2009 Lexington, Kentucky Part 1 of 2 The owner brought this horse to Dennis because no one could ride it - It bucked everyone one off! Over the years I have watched Dennis work with hundred's of bucking horses - however this horse really - truly bucks higher and harder! This horse is a beautiful mover and has a happy ending so be sure to tune in the following week for part 2!