The third quarter grading period ended Friday and grades are posted on Gradespeed. If you have any questions about your child's academic progress, please do not hesitate to contact me.
This week in Math:
* Finding the volume of solid figures
* decomposing irregular shapes and findiing the area
* benchmark geometry unit test Friday, March 16
Blue Ribbon Student Incentive Program:
To earn a blue ribbon for the day, students must do the following:
* bring agenda to class
* bring award sheet to class
* bring textbook, math binder, paper, pencils to class
* have homework complete
* be on time and ready to learn by the second bell
The program is set up for ten days and students must have earned a blue ribbon 9 out of 10 days to participate in the reward program. The first reward day will be Wednesday, March 18. Students earning the reward will eat lunch under the picnic shelter behind the school if weather permits. If you have questions about the program, please do not hesitate to contact me.