Breast Research Awareness and Support News
Our bras may cause swollen lymph nodes, infections, cysts, lumps, and eventually cancer after 20-30 years of pressure and blockage.Make sure you are wearing a bra for comfort rather than fashion!
- Minimize wearing your bra
- Allow 1" of comfort along bottom
- Do not adjust straps too tightly - you don't want shoulder indentions.
- No under-wire bras - wires are conducting EMFs
- Avoid sports bras - they smash lymph glands and limit cell aspiration
Women wear a built in antenna for electro-magnetic frequencies (EMFs)...under-wire bras. Use a magnet to find out if your bras have wire or plastic. Replace them with plastic - use caution... GO WIRELESS!
EMFs can alter two hormones that affect cancer risk -- estrogen and testosterone.
-Charles Graham, Midwest Research Institute
Dressed to Kill Statistics
- Women who wore bras 24 hours a day had a 3 out of 4 chance in developing cancer.
- Women who wore bras more than 12 hours a day had a 1 out of 7 risk.
- Women who wore their bras less than 12 hours a day had a 1 out of 152 risk.
- Women who wore bras rarely, or never, had a 1 out of 168 chance of getting cancer - the same rate as men.
by Sydney Ross Singer and Soma Grismaijer