|The Wilsonville Area Chamber of Commerce has 2 openings for
Chamber Ambassadors and we want you!
Please read the job description below and fill out the APPLICATION
if you are interested. Completed applications are due by 5:00 pm January 9th to Brandi Hereford, Membership & Events Director.
PURPOSE OF THE AMBASSADOR TEAM
Ambassadors are Chamber members who volunteer their time to provide a crucial link between the Chamber and its members. They make business a priority and encourage Chamber members to get engaged in the Chamber, shop locally, and utilize the benefits of the Chamber. Ambassadors enjoy the rewards of making new contacts, strengthening relationships and accessing a wealth of information and resources.
BENEFITS OF BEING AN AMBASSADOR
- Recognition will be given to Ambassadors on a regular basis.
- An 'Ambassador of the Year' will be awarded at the Wilsonville Chamber of Commerce Holiday Auction based on involvement throughout the year.
- Being an Ambassador increases the exposure of your business in the community.
- Each Ambassador will be given an official Chamber Ambassador name badge to wear at all Chamber and Community functions.
REQUIREMENTS OF AN AMBASSADOR
Once selected as an Ambassador, the following requirements need to be fulfilled in order to maintain active status in the group:
- One year commitment to the team and to carry out the duties as assigned/volunteered for.
- Business worked for or owned must remain a Chamber member in good standing during time of Ambassador status.
- Mandatory attendance at monthly meetings. An Ambassador is able to miss no more then 2 meetings per year, non-consecutively, with advanced notice given to the Chair.
- Attend a minimum of 1 regularly scheduled Chamber networking event per month (Morning Spark or Last Call.).
- Attend a minimum of 1 each per year: Successful Business University, South Metro Leadership Forum (fee will be waived) and Chamber 101.
- Volunteer to MC or Greet at networking events on a regular basis. MC's will need to connect with hosts in advance.
- Personally invite members and potential members to Chamber 101 on a quarterly basis.
- When attending any Chamber event or program welcome new, current, and potential members. Make sure to connect them with other members and make everyone feel welcome.
- Continuously help guide new Chamber members and contact current members to promote Chamber events, assist them with Chamber questions, and engage them in Chamber programs, services, and events.
- Volunteer for at least one Special Event per year (i.e. Award Gala, Golf Scramble, Fall Food Fest, or Holiday Party).
Current Ambassador Team:
Scott Stokley (Mt. Angel Publishing), Melody Zweigart (Sterling Savings Bank),
Sean Anderson (Country Financial), Tammy Beal (West Coast Bank),
Valia Eskandari (Edge Graphics Company), Leslie James (John Ludlow Realty),
Debi Laue (Hasson Co. Realtors-Laue team), Duane McCreery (Aflac),
and Debby Stambaugh (Zeroday Enterprises).QUESTIONS: Contact Brandi Hereford, 503-682-0411, firstname.lastname@example.org