1. Reading a book in a quiet cove by American Camp.
2. Enjoying a picnic lunch by Lime Kiln Light House.
3. Tasting some estate grown wines at San Juan Vineyards.
4. Strolling through Westcott Bay Sculpture Park discovering 130 of the outdoor sculptures.
5. Paddling a kayak watching eagles soaring overhead.
6. Viewing the three southern resident Orcas Whales as they hunt and play in the waters around San Juan Island.
7. Watching a seal swim across the bay.
8. Biking through the valley and rolling hills of the interior of the Island.
9. Hiking to the top of Mt. Young and napping under a large madrona tree.
10. Taking a self-guided historical walking tour around Friday Harbor.
11. Learning about the culinary uses of lavender.
12. Riding the ferry to another Island.
These are just a handful of the many things you can do on your vacation to the Islands!