Even when the weather is not exactly spring-like, your wardrobe can still look springy. Perk up your closet and the weather with these refreshing trends. Happy spring!
1. Floral printed skirts - Pick a skirt with splashes of flowers then grab a color fresh from the skirt's color palette for an ensemble that will carry you from baby shower to graduation party. Add a necklace that picks up the colors of the skirt.
2. All over eyelet - Eyelet is smart and always a summertime favorite. Especially in white, eyelet looks and feels cool.
3. Wedge sandals - Wedge soles give you height and elongate your legs. And who wouldn't want longer legs?. Wedges with cork or woven straws are fun. Cork is lightweight so kick up your heels in style!
4. Barely neutral - Buff, blush, muted pink - whatever you call it - consider it beige with a hint of peach or pink. The colors look soft like the blush of your first love - all rosy on your cheeks. These new neutrals are feminine and flattering.
5. Nautical stripes - Navy and white are forever friends in stripes shown in traditional boatneck tops, jackets and cardigans like this navy & white striped sweater from Target.
Get spring off to great start - with professional help on your wardrobe, see coupon below for free 30 minutes of wardrobe consultation.