1) Blue jeans: 4 - 5 pairs (styling can be basic, carpenter, various color washes, skinny, fashion)
2) Twill pants: 4-5 pairs (khaki, stone, olive, grey - basic, cargo styling, fashion)
3) Tops for girls: 10 -12 assorted styles (knits and woven, camisoles for layering, patterns, graphics, sweaters)
4) Tops for boys: 10 - 12 assorted styles (knits and woven - polos, rugby, henleys, t-shirts)
5) Athletic clothing: nylon, fleece or cotton pull-on pants, shirt, hoodie jacket for phys ed.
6) Dress clothes: dress, skirt/blouse/jumper for little girls, khaki pants and button up shirts for boys
7) New underwear
8) Socks: 20 pairs include white for gym, navy, tan, black for boys and colorful designs for girls.
9) Shoes: 1 - 2 pairs of athletic shoes, 1 dressy/casual shoe
10) Jackets: one lightweight jacket for fall/spring, one winter coat (including hat, scarf, gloves)
11) Backpack/lunch bag
12) Fresh haircut prior to first day of school and every six weeks.