|Employee Safety Orientation Training |
|Safety Orientation Training helps develop a good safety attitude in employees. This starts new employees out on the right foot by placing an emphasis on the importance of safety in the workplace. Download Farmers Safety Bulletin on Employee Safety Orientation Training and Job Safety Orientation Guide.|
|Workplace Safety is No Accident|
A well-planned safety and loss control program can help significantly reduce losses, contain insurance costs and lead to increased profits. Through loss control methods you will be able to:
- Achieve a safer, more efficient work environment.
- Realize cost savings on indirect expenses not covered by insurance.
- Reduce insurance premiums.
- Reduce claims frequency and improve experience modification.
- Improve training and staff safety consciousness.
- Improve employee morale.
- Develop policies and procedures necessary to keep your business running smoothly.
|OSHA's $afety Pays Program|
OSHA's "$afety Pays" program is an interactive expert system to assist employers in estimating the costs of occupational injuries and illnesses and the impact on a company's profitability.
This system uses a company's profit margin, the average costs of an injury or illness, and an indirect cost multiplier to project the amount of sales a company would need to generate in order to cover those costs. Businesses can use this information to predict the direct and indirect impact of injuries and illnesses and the estimated sales needed to compensate for these losses.
Visit OSHA's $afety Pays Program for more information.
MySafetyPoint is a tool created to offer Farmers Business Insurance registered customers and agents with self-service safety, loss prevention, and risk management resources. Because we understand that many small to medium sized businesses don't have regular access to safety professionals, this site contains features that can help you to recognize hazards and implement controls to reduce risk. The site includes:
Click here for more information on how to access MySafetyPoint.
- Model programs and technical guides
- Newsletters and feeds to bulletins
- FREE streaming safety videos
- Access to DVD's and on line training
- Supervisor tool box safety talks
- Safety forms and checklists
- Self-assessment risk management tools
- Federal and State agency regulations
- Links to aligned vendors with safety solutions.