|Preventing Commercial Burglaries|
Burglary is a property crime that occurs when the operation is closed for business. Burglar's may enter through any opening such as a door, window, air conditioning duct, skylight, or even create an entry portal through an interior shared wall or an outside wall. Reduce your risk as much as possible. Burglary is a crime of opportunity that can be prevented if proper precautions are taken.
Be prepared - Burglary usually happens to those who are least prepared. Although no security system is 100 percent
effective, there are many things that you can do to reduce
chances of becoming a victim.
Assess your vulnerability - click here for checklist to
see how your security could be improved and/or modified.
|Workplace Safety is No Accident|
A well-planned safety and loss control program can help significantly reduce losses, contain insurance costs and lead to increased profits.
Through loss control methods you will be able to:
- Achieve a safer, more efficient work environment.
- Realize cost savings on indirect expenses not covered by insurance.
- Reduce insurance premiums.
- Reduce claims frequency and improve experience modification.
- Improve training and staff safety consciousness.
- Improve employee morale.
- Develop policies and procedures necessary to keep your business running smoothly.
MySafetyPoint is a tool created to offer Farmers Business Insurance registered customers and agents with self-service safety, loss prevention, and risk management resources. Because we understand that many small to medium sized businesses don't have regular access to safety professionals, this site contains features that can help you to recognize hazards and implement controls to reduce risk. The site includes:
Click here for more information on how to access MySafetyPoint.
- Model programs and technical guides
- Newsletters and feeds to bulletins
- FREE streaming safety videos
- Access to DVD's and on line training
- Supervisor tool box safety talks
- Safety forms and checklists
- Self-assessment risk management tools
- Federal and State agency regulations
- Links to aligned vendors with safety solutions.