Each day, hundreds of people around the globe are participating in Abortion Recovery Awareness Month. Here's the suggested activity and recovery thought, they experienced for the first 8 days...
- It's no April Fools Joke... Individuals and families hurt from abortion. Make the commitment today to help those that are hurting. Learn more about Abortion Recovery, and how families are healed, by studying the information on our websites
RECOVERY THOUGHT :
- Leave Abortion Recovery "DROP CARDS" in places you go throughout the month! You can get Abortion Recovery DROP CARDS here!
RECOVERY THOUGHT :
- ♥ "Of one thing I am certain, the body is not the measure of healing - peace is the measure" ~ George Melton
- Offer to hold an Abortion Recovery Support Group at your local church. Call ARIN for help if you need us: 866-4-My-Recovery
- ♥ "Tears are the silent language of grief." ~ Voltaire
- Encourage bereavement counselors in your area to work with you, as you help families mourn the loss of their unborn child. Offer abortion recovery support to OB/GYNs in your local community. Yes, even those that perform abortions.
- ♥ "Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it." ~ Tori Amos
- Hold a Tuesday night (4 weeks) community education class on: The Outcomes of Teen Pregnancy. Topic would include the socially, emotional and physical consequences of: parenting, adoption and abortion. Tonight would be the overview.
- Talk to clergy about adding the message of an unplanned pregnancy & the consequences of abortion to a service. Add your own message to your answering machine offering recovery opportunities to people that call.
- ♥ "We are all broken and wounded in this world. Some choose to grow strong at the broken places." ~ Harold J. Duarte-Bernhardt
- ♥ "The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love." ~ Hubert H. Humphrey
- Attach an April is Abortion Recovery Awareness Month button to your purse or jacket. Wear
it all year long!
- ♥ "I'm not going to give anybody free rent in my head." ~ Author Unknown
If you have an Awareness Idea or a Recovery Thought... and would like to share them with other ARIN Affiliates and Advocates. Email your ideas to: Awareness Idea or Recovery Thought
Join our Facebook Page and receive Abortion Recovery Awareness Ideas and Thoughts for April 9th-30th over the next few weeks.
We appreciate your support and dedication to enlightening society as to the effects of abortion on individuals and families.
President / Founding Partner
You may wish to join our Abortion Recovery Awareness Month Facebook Group to keep up with promotion ideas shared by others! Click the logo below: