Join Us
for a Spanish Cay
New Year's Eve Bash

Logo
To:                All Spanish Cay Lovers
From:        Don Davis
Subject:   Spanish Cay New Years Eve Bash

 I have for many years taken my boat and my family and gone to Paradise Island for Christmas and New Year's Eve.  Last year I said: no more. Why not spend the money I spend there each year and put on a very special party here on the island?  After all, Spanish Cay is a paradise in its own.....

This is a special invitation to our customers and friends to come join the Spanish Cay family for a very special Christmas and New Year Celebration here on the Island.  Everything will be Bahamian-style with a touch of Texas. Make your reservations early as rooms are limited. Our accommodations range from a 3 bedroom house, 4 bedroom house, 3-2 bedroom condos, 4 bedroom condo and about 16 Beach Front and Marina Hotel Rooms available for rent as well as 80 boat slips.

Come and join us for all the festivities. This will be our First Annual Christmas and New Year's event. Special rates will apply for all rooms and houses. Let's bring in the new year in a special fun way. A special prize will be awarded to the best decorated boat.  Flights can be arranged through the island or Sky Limo on a per seat basis out of Fort Lauderdale or chartered out of anywhere in Florida. Call us for prices and availability. See you on the Island.

Best Regards,

Don Davis

Below is a partial description of what is to happen on the island between Christmas and New Year's.

Our Program

 ~ December 24 ~
 A special Christmas Eve at the Point House
Christmas Music and drinks

 ~ December 25 ~
Christmas Day with your family
Texas Christmas Dinner at the Point House Restaurant

 ~ December 26 ~
Rest and Relax by the pool or on the beach

~ December 27 ~
Karaoke party at the Point House Bar
Lots of Christmas music

~ December 28 ~
Party till midnight at the Wrecker's Bar
Texas  Hold'em tournament at the Point House Bar
Bring your sweater and enjoy the Bon Fire on
Barefoot Beach at night

~ December 29 ~
 An afternoon of Magic!
Tricks and balloon show for kids
at the Game Room
Dinner and Dancing at the Point House
 Live Music by Jolie Holliday, Nascar's favorite country singer!

~ December 30 ~
A day with your family
 Fun at the Wrecker's Bar on the beach
Volleyball tournament at the beach
Ping-Pong tournament pool-side at the Point House
Texas Hold'em tournament at the Point House Bar at night

~ New Years Eve ~
Three course dinner complete with an open bar and  champagne toast at midnight!
Live Country Music by Jolie Holliday and her band
David J's Magic Show Extravaganza
New Year's Eve Party Favors
$150.00 - Adult
$85.00 - Children 4 to 12
Firework display  from 12:00 till 12:30
at the Point House by the pool
Game Room open till 2:00 a.m.
Submarine races at South Beach!

All Off-Season Room and Marina Rates Apply

Spanish Cay, Abaco, Bahamas

For reservations call Gail at 242-365-0083

 Or

Neena at 954-689-9248

Fax:  954-689-9249

or email us at: