Happy Summer! We're super-excited at Cyber-Dating Expert Headquarters as we've teamed up with Match in our "Summer Looking for Love Online" promotion.
Our friends at Match will be providing one lucky winner with a 3-month membership to their online dating site and I'll be providing our signature Irresistible Online Dating Profile makeover to help you find love online this summer.
How can you win? It's simple. Visit and LIKE our facebook page at facebook.com/cyberdatingexpert and share your funniest dating story on our wall. I know you have plenty of stories to share as you've been submitting them to us for our Peril of the Week feature on CyberDatingExpert.com for several years now. I've shared enough to fill a book and it became a bestseller because everyone will relate and won't feel alone in their journey.
It's not time to be shy and everyone has a funny story to share. Rules are on the facebook page, but don't wait as this promotion ends on Saturday, July 3, 2011. The winner will be announced on July 5, 2011. So post, laugh, and get ready to win. Five lucky winners will also receive an autographed copy of The Perils of Cyber-Dating along with a profile critique.
I'll be busy at the Internet Dating Conference this week and will report back to you with all the latest news.
Remember to LIKE us at Facebook.com/CyberDatingExpert and on the new page for my upcoming book, Facebook.com/RulesofNetiquette.
|Dating Advice - 5 Ways to Botox Your Online Dating Profile|
If you've suddenly become single or have an online dating profile that's over a year old, guess what? Chances are your profile is as outdated as your resume from 10-years ago, which is still sitting in a drawer. If this sounds familiar, it's time for your dating profile to be reviewed and get a digital facelift.
This doesn't mean that you need to make an appointment with your cosmetic dermatologist for expensive injections, but it does mean that some of your wording, especially keeping an outdated screen name, may send a message to your perspective dates that you've been on the site too long. He or she may quickly move onto a fresher and more appealing profile
- Screen name revision. If your screen name included your age such as Ken53 and your date of birth on your profile indicates that you're 56, it will appear that you hadn't been successful in finding love online for three years. Even if your two-year relationship just ended and you're back again as a new profile, take the age off completely, especially if it's inaccurate.
- Discard the glamour shots. We all know that nothing is more important than your profile photos. If you invested in glamour shots years ago, it's time to toss them away, along with the "big hair" look. Replace them with more natural activity photos that are represented on your Facebook or social networking sites. If your online dating profile photos don't look anything like your current Facebook photos, your perspective date will find out quickly and will be turned off, or possibly even walk out on the date.
|How to Know if Your Significant Other is Cheating Online|
Recently I was asked to contribute an article by CBS News on the subject of cheating online. Between Arnold and Weinergate, the topic is a hot one as we head into the summer months.
Here are 5 ways to tell if he or she is emotionally, physically, and digitally involved with someone other than you.
1. He or she logs on frequently to Facebook and spends hours chatting with "old friends."
2. He or she spends a lot of time texting and goes into another room upon hearing the chirping sound on their smartphone.
3. You met online and he or she didn't retire their online dating profile after you become a couple. Their dating profile shows recent login activity.
4. He or she frequently cancels dates last minute due to work commitments or not feeling well and ends up being "tagged" in Facebook photos at a swanky party.
5. You used to share a computer, now his or her computer is never left open for viewing, passwords have been changed, and it's now either attached at his or her digital hip, or even locked up while not in use.
Remember, we constantly create a digital footprint of our online activities including our blog posts, comments, tweets, and Facebook updates and photos. It doesn't take a private detective to get caught while cheating online.Click here for full story on CBS News
|Cyber Love Story of the Week - Jesse and Curtis|
|On the one-year anniversary of the online dating site Cupidtino, where Apple enthusiasts, find each other, we're happy to share one of their success stories, Jesse and Curtis.|
Jesse, a woman from Northern California had initially emailed Curtis when he was in Palm Springs, CA. She noticed he was in the military and asked him what there was to do in Palm Springs in her initial email. After a few weeks, Jesse gave Curtis her personal email address so they could communicate off the site. He asked for her phone number and began communicating with her regularly.
Their first date was at a Starbucks, where they met in the middle with their MacBooks in tow. They continued their date for the weekend wine tasting, visiting Hearst Castle, and their love affair began.
|IRRESISTIBLE Coaching with Julie|
Find out about our 3 most popular services:
Totally in Love!
Here's what they are saying about Julie Spira's IRRESISTIBLE Coaching Programs
"My Cosmo Radio girls are always asking how to date online. Julie knows her stuff like no one else. She is truly the pioneer of online dating." ~CosmoRadio
"Julie's dating advice has changed my life and led to dozens and dozens of dates!" ~Robin, Hollywood
"I worked with Julie Spira to rewrite my online dating profile. With her help and coaching, I was able to find more quality women to write to online." ~Dean, Los Angeles
Isn't it time you become more irresistible? Click here to order yours>>>
|Media and Recent Appearances|
Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - Wellness with Veronica: Sexting on Social Networks 5pm/PT.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011 - Heartbeat Radio 1:30pm/PT
|Thank you for reading this issue of the Cyber-Dating Expert Weekly Flirt.|
We invite you to share your online dating stories. You may end up being featured in our Cyber Love Story of the Week or the Peril of the Week.
Cyber-Dating Expert® is a registered trademark of Cyber-Dating Expert, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Disclosure Statement: Some of the sites, products and services recommended by Cyber-Dating Expert and CyberDatingExpert.com may be part of an affiliate program where compensation is received for products and services that you may purchase from links in this newsletter.
|Free eBook and Bonus Audio|
How to Jumpstart Your Love Life in 5 EASY Steps!
$197 Value! Free Gifts & WEEKLY FLIRT
Click here to sign up
|Social Media and More|
Does your competition have a solid social media plan? If so, every day you're leaving money on the table.
Visit Social Media and More and find out how we can ramp up your social media presence.
From Facebook to Twitter, blogging to video, Social Media and More can help your business rise to the top.