Wishing you a Safe and Happy Fourth of July!!!
Can't believe half of the year is already gone. Using the theme of FREEDOM and the half year mark as an indicator, take a look around in your life. Has this half of the year unfolded the way you planned and dreamed? Is it time to make a few modifications in what you are up to? Are you utilizing the freedom to design your life and make choices in alignment with what is important to you? If not now, WHEN?
Personally and professionally, I am slowing down, letting go and transitioning into what's next for me. I got engaged a week ago to an amazing man and I look forward to what our life together will bring. I am also in the process of updating and integrating business practices, innovative teachings and new venues to offer the level of service and diversity of learning you have come to expect from me. I appreciate your patience, understanding and support in all of this.
Be looking for updates in these newsletters, on Facebook and on my website as this journey continues to unfold. With an open heart and mind, I am embracing possibilities!
I invite you to join me as your partner in possibilities in your life!
Love & hugs,
A New Day
The only limits to the possibilities in your life tomorrow are the buts you use today."
~ Les Brown
The vast possibilities of our great future will become realities only if we make ourselves responsible for that future."
~ Gifford Pinchot
Understand that the right to choose your own path is a sacred privilege. Use it. Dwell in possibility."
~ Oprah Winfrey
Each day is an opportunity to experience the abundance of the universe. You can either seize the day or let it slip by. What are you choosing? What do you want and how are you going to take responsibility for making it a reality in your life?
How much thought, planning or intention do you put into your day?
- Do you marvel in the opportunity of a new day?
- Do you resist and reject that it is time to get up?
- Is it reflective and introspective?
- Is it frantic, chaotic and rushed?
- Do you follow a schedule, day planner or agenda?
- Do you take it as it comes?
Did you know that the first 20 - 30 minutes of your day will set the tone, context and pace of the day. If your habits or patterns are not working for the type of day you want to create, maybe it is time to do something different. What action or practice could you put in place to support you in getting more out of life? What would you have to be willing to learn, let go of, practice, accept or make peace with to let abundance in?
I am your partner in possibilities! Contact me to take the next step in creating a life you love.
email@example.com or (985) 860-8861
Female & Fabulous: A weekend of fun, discovery & rejuvenation - click course title for details
July 16 & 17 - Lafayette, LA - A weekend workshop
Healing Your Heart - click course title for details
Best Year of Your Life - click course title for details
Contact me to explore what might be next for you!
I have a limited amount of appointments available for individual coaching. Call or write now to secure your spot!
Denise - 985-860-8861
Habits Of Health
Our habits determine our health
Habits are those things we do regularly without thinking. These patterns are set up and reinforced in the brain through repetition, day after day. Small, simple things you do every day can either lead you toward disease, or toward optimal well-being and longevity. Eating unhealthily can literally be habit-forming.
Habits are set in motion by triggers:
- We arrive at a familiar intersection - and we automatically turn left.
- We come home from work - and instinctively reach into the mailbox.
- The dog is waiting by his bowl - and we unconsciously reach to get his food out of the cabinet.
- We sit down for the big game on Sunday - and the chips and dips appear whether we're hungry or not.
Changing your habits, step by step:
- Incorporate choices that support Optimal Health into your daily routine.
- Make yourself aware of your daily choices that do not support health-without using negative self-talk or blame.
- Break the habit of nutritional pollution and give your body and brain a break by eating according to the 5 & 1 program. Go to www.denisepalmisano.tsfl.com for more information.
- Think long term-make choices now that support health now and in the future.
- Create a microenvironment of health by decreasing your exposure to potential triggers.
Call me at 985-860-8861 or Click here for more information!
Click Here for an updated Calendar of events for 2011
Your partner in possibilities in your next step!
Visit my website, www.empoweringpotential.com for additional partnership, coaching and consulting opportunities.