|Sue Johnson Custom Lamps & Shades
- Celebrating our 40th Year, collection 2 (5/29/2012)
- Presenting our new Arts & Crafts Pottery collection, including pieces from Ephraim Faience and Roycroft Pottery studios, and a new series of metal-glazed pottery lamps from Sonoma potter, David Ross.
- Celebrating our 40th Year (4/12/2012)
- We are presenting small Collections over the course of our 40th year - our first is a collection of Antique Heintz Art Metal Lamps with specially designed mica shades.
- Farewell Party for Sarah Sirchuk (12/7/2011)
- After 35 years at the shop Sarah is retiring. Please join us to wish her well, Friday Dec. 16, from 4-7.
- Gift ideas from the shop 2011 (12/2/2011)
- Shell nightlights, strings of shells, fun finials and a special gift of a deal on Nesting Animal Lamps - $35 with purchase of a shade, while they last.
- BIG Fall Sale 2011 (10/23/2011)
- New Glass Pieces 2, 2011 (10/12/2011)
- Award winning Art Glass Lamps with Mica Lampshades - new items added to our website reflecting our continuing collaboration with Lindsay Art Glass.
- September 2011 newsletter (8/30/2011)
- Art Glass Lamps News + 2 events
Labor Day Weekend at the Sausalito Art Festival
September 11, Solano Stroll
- August 2011 Newsletter (8/9/2011)
- Fall Ceiling Light Sale at the lamp shop - all marked down 15%
- May Spring Sale 2011 Newsletter (4/29/2011)
- April Newsletter 2011 (4/5/2011)
- Spring has finally arrived for real. We are featuring three new versatile lamps that pair with our distinctive shades.
- Collection 2010 Newsletter (11/30/2010)
- For the last several years our Annual Collection Event, where we showcase our special treasures, has been moved to the first Friday in December.
- November 2010 Newsletter (10/26/2010)
- Our Annual Fall Sale newsletter
- September 2010 Newsletter (9/7/2010)
- September is Solano Stroll month - this year we're having a Treasure Hunt!
- August 2010 Newsletter (8/3/2010)
- Announcing our Summer Ceiling Light Sale, August 6-15, and introducing our new Web Updates
- June 2010 Newsletter (6/4/2010)
- Announcing a Solano Avenue Sidewalk Sale, Saturday June 5. We've also posted a new Testimonial page on our website.
- April 2010 Newsletter (4/16/2010)
- Big Spring Sale with Savings to 50%, Friday April 23 to Sunday May 2. Regular hours: Mon-Sat 12-6, Sun 12-5. More sale details in newsletter.
- Febrary 2010 Newsletter (1/26/2010)
- Valentine-making Open House Fundraisers set for Friday, Feb 5 & 12, 6-9 pm at the lamp shop. All proceeds to Doctors Without Borders
- December 2009 Newsletter (11/24/2009)
- Collection 2009 opens Dec. 4.
- November 2009 Newsletter (11/1/2009)
- Friday Nov 5 kicks off our Annual Fall Sale, which continues until Sunday Nov 15. Great buys.
- October 2009 Newsletter (9/21/2009)
- Friday, Oct 2 6-9 pm Art Attack Nan Rohan shares her passion for wheat weaving, a traditional practice in all areas of the world that produce grains.
- September 2009 Newsletter (8/25/2009)
- Friday, Sept 4 6-9 pm Art Attack and then on Sunday Sept 13 the Solano Stroll strolls around again, and we raise $ for Heifer International.
- June 2009 Newsletter (6/2/2009)
- June Art Attack and Intro to our blog
- April/May 2009 Newsletter (4/21/2009)
- Our first Art Attack Friday Open House with Sue. And our first 10-day Spring Sale.
Sign up for our newsletter and find out about future activities and events.
- February/March 2009 Newsletter (2/12/2009)
- Announcing our latest web updates.
- Collection Newsletter November 2008 (11/13/2008)
- Introducing Art Glass + Mica, Butterflies, Cherry Blossoms and more in Collection 2008
- november sale 2008 newsletter (11/10/2008)
- May/June 2008 newsletter (5/28/2008)
- What inspires us? Hope Wingert and her Paper-cut lampshades
- March/April 2008 newsletter (2/10/2009)
- Making Custom Lamps
- July 2007 newsletter (7/10/2007)
- first "real" newsletter, sconce sale
Sue Johnson Custom Lamps & Shades
1745 Solano Avenue
Berkeley, California 94707