American Cheese Month has just wrapped up, the leaves are falling, the holidays are just around the corner, and it's time to renew your annual ACS membership.
By renewing your membership for 2012, you will continue to be a part of our vibrant and growing cheese community. You'll receive important updates on timely industry issues, our monthly CheeseBytes e-newsletter, discounts on valuable products and services, and have access to exclusive members-only resources on our website. Also, mark your calendars! Members are eligible to attend the ACS Conference in Raleigh, North Carolina from August 1-4, 2012, can enter products into our annual Judging & Competition, and receive discounted member pricing to sit for the inaugural Certification Exam for Cheese Professionals, August 1, 2012 in Raleigh.
Please keep in mind that all ACS memberships are on an annual calendar year cycle. Take full advantage of your membership investment -- renew by December 31, 2011. We look forward to another great year together, and the opportunity to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
To renew your membership online, simply follow the steps below:
1. Log onto our website at www.cheesesociety.org by entering your username and password. Your username is your email address. If you don't remember your password, you may reset it.
2. Once logged in, click on "My Account."
3. Within your account profile, click on "View My Transactions."
4. Next, click on "Renew now" to select your 2012 membership. If you would like to upgrade your membership, you may do so during this step.
5. After you've selected your 2012 membership, select "Renew." You will see a message that reads "All done." You must then select "Exit" in the same window, to be taken back to the "My Transactions" page.
6. The final step to complete your renewal is to process the payment for your membership by clicking on "Pay open order."
7. Within your open order, make sure the box is checked next to your name and hit "Next" to proceed to the final payment screen. You will be prompted to add your credit card information to complete the payment.
If you have any questions about the renewal process, please contact me at (720) 328-2788 x300.
Remember, ACS is your association! We look forward to making your membership valuable 365 days a year.
ACS Member Services Manager