The Center for Practice Innovation's (CPI) primary goals are to promote the widespread availability of mental health evidence-based practices in New York State, promote innovations related to emerging promising practices, cultural adaptations and organizational change approaches and to create informational and educational resources for the general public as well as users and providers of mental health services.
Are you looking for tools to help in your day-to-day practice?
You might be familiar with CPI's online training, webinars, and face-to-face events, but do you know that we maintain resource libraries that provide you with tools to help you in your day-to day-practice?
It's easy to access the Resource Libraries!
First, log into the Learning Community and choose an initiative. Then click on "Go to the resource library" to view the resource links and downloads available to you.
Here's an example:
If you are participating in FIT and looking for treatment curricula for stage-wise treatment groups, you would:
- Log into the Learning Community using your username and password at: https://rfmh.csod.com
- Click on "FIT"
- Click on "Go to the resource library"
- Click on "stage wise treatment including groups"
- Click on "group resources and manuals"
- Click on any title to get started with a link or download