HELPFUL TIPS YOU WON'T FIND IN YOUR CRICUT INSTRUCTION MANUAL
Your Cricut Machine opens up a world of crafting possibilities for you, but to save time and get the results you're looking for, you might need some help along the way. The following suggestions come straight from fellow crafters, and you won't find these special tips anywhere else.
- If you have a new mat that's too sticky, apply and remove a sheet of paper several times to remove the stick. Or use a clean white t-shirt/cloth and dab the mat several times.
- Use a baby wipe or painters tape to gently clean dirty mats.
- Your mat also works when inserted backwards! Alternate standard and backwards inserts to get more even wear and tear. Always take paper off the mat when not in use to avoid damaging it.
- Turn the power off before switching out cartridges!
- If paper is ripping, and adjusting your settings doesn't work, remove your blade housing and push the blade out to make sure a tiny piece of paper isn't jammed in there. Replace the blade if necessary.
For more helpful tips like these, try the A to Z Cricut Machine Instructional DVD!
Important Note: New Summer Hours
Effective June 3 until September 2, 2011 Craft-e-Corner's regular business hours will be Monday through Thursday from 8:30am-4:30pm Central time. We will continue to make customer service a top priority. Thank You for your business!
|Would you like to receive this newsletter? |