| Time is Running Out Sale|
Sale Ends Monday at Noon (CST)
With the calender year coming to an end, Time is Running out to get great prices on selected items to get you through the last months of 2010. We have called it the Time is Running Out Sale. We have products up to 70% off their retail price!
We have some of our favorites on sale such as the Potpourri Basket Cartridge, Designer's Calender Cartridge, Cricut Inks, the Cricut A to Z DVD, & much more.
Plus, get these everyday crafting essentials on sale too: Scrap Caddy & Spray Adhesive.
Visit our SALE ITEMS department at the top of our website's homepage or click this link to see all the sale items:
But HURRY... this is a 4 DAY SALE ONLY!!!
Sale Ends Monday November 8, 2010 at Noon (CST)
| FREE Gifts For You|
Checkout Our Giveaway Wednesdays
Craft-e-Corner is giving our loyal customers and followers a FREE GIFT every Wednesday from now until the end of the year! That's right a FREE PRODUCT every week! We appreciate our customers and this is a way we can give back to you and help spread some cheer this Christmas and Holiday Season.
Click here to learn how to enter
The FREE gift for next Wednesday will be the Nursery Rhymes Cricut Machine Cartridge which is now on sale for $29.99. That's over 65% OFF the regular retail price.
|Coupons, Coupons, Coupons!!!|
Checkout Our New Coupon Corner
We are helping you save for the upcoming Christmas and Holiday Season by offering a coupon code of the week every week through the end of the year! Every Wednesday when we announce on our blog the winner of our Wednesday Giveaway we will also be giving you a new coupon code. Make sure you stop by the blog every Wednesday to get the new coupon code.
This week's coupon code is: FREE4ME
Use this coupon code to get 10% OFF the already low prices on ALL of the products listed in the Coupon Corner category on our website. Many of these items are already over 50% OFF the regular retail price so you can save over 60%. But hurry the coupon code will only last 6 days. It expires on Tuesday, November 9th at midnight (CST).
|Crafting Tip of the Day|
Make Cleanup Easier
When you are setting up your craft area, the one must have is a "scrap box." This is a small box at the side of the table that can collect scraps. It makes cleanup so much easier! Plus, the kids can fish through and use up some of those remnants in a fun project too.
|Potpourri Basket Cricut Cartridge|
It's Like Having a Sampling of 16 Cartridges In One
One of our favorites here at Craft-e-Corner, the Potpourri Basket Cartridge is a compilation of select shape graphics from many available cartridges. These include Fabulous Finds, New Arrival, Celebrations, Joys of the Season, Stretch your Imagination, Doodlecharms, Walk in My Garden, Going Places, My Community, Beyond Birthdays, Indie Art, Home Accents, Campout, Baseball, Street Sign, Soccer, and Wedding. It's like having a sampling of 16 cartridges in one! This is a must-have for the beginner Cricut user, and is something that you will find yourself going back to time and time again. If you're a new Cricut owner, or if you can't decide which cartridge to get, start with the Potpourri Basket Cartridge!
Now on Sale for a
Special Price: $57.84
Click here to learn more
Hurry... This Deal Ends
11.8.10 at Noon (CST)
|Weekly Deal |
Buy a Cricut Cartrdige Bundle, Get a Free Glue Runner
We are offering our customers even one more way to save by offering a special deal every week through the end of the year! Visit our website every Tuesday and in the lower left corner you will find the new Weekly Deal. This week's deal is: Buy a Cricut Expression Machine Cartridge Bundle and get an Adhesive Dot Glue Runner plus refill for FREE (a retail value of $19.99), while supplies last. Plus you save on cartridges when you buy in a value bundle versus buying separate. But hurry, there is a limited quantity of glue runners, and when we run out we will have to end this deal before the end of the week.
|Designer's Calendar Project |
Your Ticket to Keeping Track of Time
Don't settle for a run-of-the-mill calendar! The Designer's Calendar Cricut Cartridge contains everything you need to create beautiful and unique calendars, including months, days of the week, major holidays, and coordinating images. With two different fonts and coordinating shadows, you will be impressed by this cartridge's versatility.
And it does so much more than just making calendars. The project below is a beautiful sign that you can make and put up in time for your Thanksgiving party.
Show your gratitude for friends
and family with this seasonal frame!
|Design by:||Georgina Jarvie|
- Sand frame. Paint frame. Let dry. Sand edges. Spray frame with matte sealer. Let dry.
- Cut one 6" x 6" block of tan cardstock. Cut one 5 ¾" x 5 ¾" block of burnt orange cardstock. Cut one 5 ¼" x 5 ¼" block of cream cardstock. Cut one 5" x 5" block of tan cardstock. Ink edges of all blocks. Adhere burnt orange block to larger tan block using mounting squares. Adhere cream block to burnt orange block. Adhere smaller tan block to cream block using mounting squares. Set aside.
- Cut GRATITUDE. Using Jasmine cartridge and cream cardstock, cut one 3 ½" G. Using cream cardstock, cut 2 ½" letters to spell RATITUDE. Ink edges of GRATITUDE. Repeat cuts using burnt orange cardstock and Shadow feature. Ink inside of Pumpkin Harvest embossing folder. Emboss shadows using Cuttlebug machine and Pumpkin Harvest embossing folders. Layer GRATITUDE together. Adhere to top of frame using mounting squares.
- Cut pumpkin. Using Designer's Calendar cartridge and burnt orange cardstock, select Boxed feature, press Shift, and cut one 4" <Pumpkin>. Repeat cut using green cardstock. Cut green stem off and adhere to burnt orange pumpkin. Ink edges. Create an arch with a scrap of cardstock. Use as a stencil to add shading to pumpkin with ink. Adhere to center of tan block using mounting squares. Place in frame.
- Tie ribbon into a bow around bottom of frame as shown.
- Cut leaves. Using burnt orange cardstock, press Shift and cut one 2 ½" and two 2" <Leaf>. Repeat cuts using cream cardstock and Shadow feature. Ink inside of Pumpkin Harvest embossing folder. Emboss burnt orange leaves using Cuttlebug machine and Pumpkin Harvest embossing folder. Ink edges of cream leaves. Layer leaves together. Curve edges of leaves upward. Adhere large leaf to bow as shown. Adhere remaining leaves to frame as shown using mounting squares.
What You Will Need
- Cricut Expression Personal Electronic Cutter
- Cricut Jasmine Cartridge
- Cricut Designer's Calendar Cartridge *ON SALE NOW*
- Cuttlebug Die Cutter and Embosser
- Cuttlebug A2 Holiday Embossing Folder, Pumpkin Harvest
- 11¼" x 11¼" wooden frame with 6" x 6" opening
- Cardstock: burnt orange, cream, tan, green
- Dark burnt umber paint and paintbrush
- Sanding oval and matte sealer
- Brown ink pad and dauber
- Ribbon: 1 yard of 2" wide fall themed
- Paper trimmer and scissors
- Foam mounting squares and adhesive
| Let us know what you think! Don't forget to review the products that you've tried!
You can rate a product at the bottom of every product page on our website
Refer a Friend to Sign up for the Newsletter and get 10% off Your Next Purchase
Click this link, refer a friend, and after they confirm their subscription you will be sent a 10% off coupon code.