Design by: Joy Madison
Skill level: Intermediate
Time: 45 min.Instructions
1. Use one 12" x 12" sheet of craft cardstock as
2. Cut one 10" x 10" piece of green dotted
paper. Outline green dotted piece with a pen. Adhere to center of layout.
3. Cut scallops. Using Plantin SchoolBook cartridge and
yellow flowered paper, cut two 1" <scallop>. Repeat cuts using
red flowered paper. Adhere yellow flowered scallops in a line 1" down
from the top of the dotted paper. Adhere red flowered scallops offset from
yellow flowered scallops as shown. Trim edges. Outline scallops with a
4. Adhere photographs under scallops.
5. Cut flower. Using blue checkered paper, select Italic
feature and cut one 3" <flower>. Outline with a pen. Adhere to
layout as shown.
6. Cut circle. Using white cardstock, cut one 1 ¼"
<circle>. Outline with a pen. Add journaling. Adhere to center of
7. Cut tag. Using off-white cardstock, press Shift
and cut one 2" <tag2>. Outline with a pen. Set aside.
8. Cut monkey bars. Using Locker Talk cartridge and dark
pink cardstock, cut one 4" . Outline with a pen. Set aside.
9. Cut monkey. Using ZooBalloo cartridge and dark brown
cardstock, press Shift and cut one 3" . Repeat cut using Layers
feature and brown cardstock. Layer monkey and outline with pen. Wrap monkey's tail around monkey bars and adhere both to layout as shown.
10. Cut two 4" x .33" strips of yellow cardstock.
Adhere to layout as shown. Add journaling.
11. Cut title.Using Making the Grade cartridge and orange
cardstock, cut 1" letters to spell crazy lil monkey. Adhere to
tag. Add ribbon to end of tag. Adhere tag to layout as shown.What You Will Need
1. Cardstock: kraft, dark pink, off-white, dark brown,
brown, white, yellow, orange
2. Patterned paper: yellow flowered, red flowered, green
dotted, blue checkered
4. Ribbon: striped
5. Pen: brown
6. Paper trimmer
7. Scissors8. Adhesive