Wednesday, May 16
5:30 P.M. - 7:00 P.M.
Please join our Chapter at the quarterly membership meeting where Chris Hall, Director of Neighborhood Revitalization & Strategic Initiatives for Habitat for Humanity of Kent County, will present on Habitat's dedication to LEED buildings. Chris' presentation will cover:
- An Overview of Habitat
- Commitment to LEED
- The Wealthy Heights Project
- Habitat Pro
- Tour of Habitat's LEED Certified Headquarters
Chapter Members $5.00
Light hors d'oeurves will be served
For more information
and to register follow this link:
The Educational Facilities Conference is held to provide educators, school board members, educational planners, school administrators, architects, engineers, construction managers, and other interested professionals with the latest available information which will assist them in planning, designing and constructing educational facilities.
For members of MASA, MASB and MSBO:
March/April $145 | May $195 | June/Door $295
March/April $245 | May $295 | June/Door $345
Thank you to our new and renewing members
- Sara Cornell, Enviro-Clean Services
- Cassie Kamphuis, Kendall College of Art & Design
- David Bell, Progressive AE
- Douglas Scott, ROWE Professional Service Company
- Rob Lantz, The Christman Company
- Patrick Drueke, Rhoades McKee
- Richard Fleet, Fleet Contracting Co.