From: "Robert Gough" <[email protected]>
Date: March 25, 2010 4:48:56 PM CDT
To: "Pac Club Friend" <[email protected]>
Subject: Do you get misty-eyed at weddings?

Do you get misty-eyed at weddings?

 May 1, Iowa

Sen. Jolie Justus, D-Kansas City, poses with her partner Shanda Garrison after they received
their marriage license in Iowa, which legalized same-sex marriage this year.
Justus is Missouri's first openly gay state senator.
I usually get misty-eyed, but not this time.  Ms. Justus is unopposed in her reelection bid in the 10th Senate District.  Not one Republican or demorat has filed against her.  If no one runs against Jolie, she will be declared reelected at 5:01 pm March 30.  The 10th Senate District has at least 30,000 Republicans who could alter her effortless reelection.  The deadline for filing is Tuesday March 30.  We get the kind of government we deserve, not the kind we want.  For information on filing, call Bob at 246-9730.
###

CONTACT SENATOR JUSTUS

WWW.JOLIEJUSTUS.COM
P.O. Box 411464
Kansas City, MO 64141
816-931-5655
[email protected]
PAID FOR BY JUSTUS FOR SENATE, EDWIN F. GLADBACH, TREASURER
JOIN OUR LIST
Join Our Mailing List
Forward this email