A DC Metro-Area PR/Ad Agency First
Online Videos To Provide Marketing Tips
Falls Church, VA - July 3, 2008 - Fletcher Prince (http://www.fletcherprince.com), a Falls Church, VA-based advertising and public relations firm, announced the launch of its online video series. Fletcher Prince is the only DC-area advertising or public relations agency that features video on the home page of its website.
The online videos promote Fletcher Prince and its services. One video is a humorous commentary on public relations, set against the backdrop of Washington, DC monuments. Another video features interviews with the company's interns.
Upcoming videos in the series this summer will present tips for marketing small businesses and nonprofit organizations, such as how to use podcasts, blogs, and email newsletters.
|Online Video Statistics
|According to ComScore:
Solutions Research Group reports...
- Americans viewed 11 billion videos in April alone. 4 billion of those videos were on YouTube.
- The average online video is just under 3 minutes in duration.
- 71% of Internet users (135 million people) watch online videos.
- YouTube video fans watch nearly 50 videos a month.
- Internet users ages 12 and up watch an average of 36 minutes of online video daily.
- 74% of Internet users between the ages of 25 and 41 years of age consider their computer to be more of an entertainment device than their television.
|About the Videos|
Fletcher Prince features its videos on its YouTube channel, as well as on its website.
The videos, which are three minutes long or less, were produced by Fletcher Prince under the lead of Ross Putman, who is in charge of screen writing and video production for the company.
"What better way to show off our creative marketing and PR skills than through online video?," says Putman.
Standing Out Among Competitors
"Video differentiates Fletcher Prince's website from the websites of other advertising and public relations agencies in the area," said David Hyson, co-owner and creative director at Fletcher Prince. "It also gives our company a chance to provide something useful to people who visit our website. We want to provide tips that small businesses and nonprofits can use whether they hire Fletcher Prince or not."
|Delivering What Web Visitors Expect |
Fletcher Prince co-owner Mary Fletcher Jones added, "These days, people expect to see interactive content, such as online video, when they visit websites."
The company recommends online video promotions to nearly all its clients.