A Mother's Love...
1. She is their blanket to warm them on a cold winter night.
She is the food that satisfies their hungry spirit. She is their shelter from the storm, their comfort in times of pain, their nursemaid to heal all hurts. She is the wind that lifts them up when they have fallen. She is encouragement that guides them forward. She is the love that brought them here. She is the heart daily praying them through. She is their Mother.
-Linda La Tourelle
2. Grace was my mother's steps, heaven was in her eyes, in every gesture dignity and love.
3. Most of all the other beautiful things in life come by twos and threes, by dozens and hundreds.
Plenty of roses, stars, sunsets, rainbows, brothers and sisters, aunts and cousins, but only one mother
in the whole world.
-Kate Douglas Wiggins
4. I hope my child looks back one day, and sees a parent who was there to pray. A parent with time to listen and share, with loving arms that show they care. The years fly by and children grow, but to be loved and desired they surely will know.
- Linda La Tourelle
5. A Mother holds her children's hand for a while, their hearts forever.