HAVE YOU NOTICED YOUR CHURCH SIGN?
Before - Old Colors & Faded
Refurbished with New Faces & Readerboard
Have you taken a good look at your church sign lately? What impression does it convey? Is it telling everyone you are old school and can't change your ways? Is it saying times change but the church can't? Is it inviting guests to join your worship?
God never changes, but styles and fashions do. Just sprucing up the old sign may be what it takes to recharge the congregation. But the younger generation, the next leaders of your church, usually want something with more glamour and pizzazz.
There are many ways to bring your church sign back to life:
- Refurbish the old sign
- Add signage to the old sign
- Add a digital sign
- Add lighting
- Change the letter design
- Replace with a new sign
Post & Panel Directional Sign
3-Dimensional Cross & Flame logo
Stone Monument with Routed HDU Faces
Brushed Brass on PVC Dimensional Letters
Whichever method your church decides, the most important things to consider are:
- Is the location still appropriate?
- Is the sign current to today's styles?
- Does the sign "fit" the congregation's current and future make-up?
- Is the sign conveying the message your church wants everyone to understand?
- Is the church getting maximum exposure?
- Can it be done within budget?
If you are not getting noticed as you should, give us a call and our experts will be glad to assist in getting your message out & More.