IS YOUR MONUMENT SIGN MONUMENTAL?
Many businesses have chosen to display their name by use of a monument sign. Most times this choice is by desire for a very noticeable sign or it may have been municipal code. Whichever the reason you need to install a monument sign, you want a professional look.
There are many considerations to take into account as to what type of monument sign you desire.
1. The most restrictive consideration will be your budget. No need in wasting time working on a project that will blow your budget out of the water.
2. County or city code. You may desire a sign twice as large as the municipality will allow. Get your sign ordinance/permit application so you will know what you can and cannot do.
3. Where will the monument sign be located? Visibility should be the first consideration. You do not want to spend your money on a sign that is not seen by the public. Also take into account the terrain surrounding the sign. You may want the sign in a certain location but the ground may not support it.
4. What materials should the sign be made of? There are a number of options of materials for the construction of the sign. Brick, Stucco, Styrofoam, Aluminum, Stone ect.....
|Foam Faux Brick Monument Sign |
5. Design, Logo, Style. This is where your sign designer works with you directly to portray the perfect look for your business.
|Granite Monument Sign with Metal Letters |
When you are ready to place a monument sign at your location, give us a call at Signs & More (770-383-8808) and let our expert design department start creating a look that will be distinctly you.