SAVE THE DATE:
August Educational Luncheon
Wednesday, August 8
11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Cobb Galleria Centre - Atlanta, GA
Join us for an industry update from a panel including Susan Katz, Immediate Past Chairman of the PCMA Board of Directors, and Deborah Sexton, President and CEO of PCMA and moderated by Ann Godi, CMP, President & CEO of Benchmarc360°.
Registration open soon!
Attn CVB's! Bid to Host Future PCMA Education Partnership Summits
|The PCMA Education Foundation is accepting proposals for the 2013, 2014 and 2015 PCMA Education Foundation Foundation Summits.|
Click here for details and how to obtain the RFP.
Call for PCMA Board and Award Nominations
Nominate one of your colleagues to join the 2013 PCMA Board of Directors. Submit a nomination by May 31, 2012!
Also - don't forget to nominate the next PCMA stars for a PCMA Achievement Award today! Deadline for nominations is June 30, 2012.
Call for Volunteers
The biggest benefit of your PCMA membership is the people you meet! Also the more involved you are in the chapter, the more people you get to know in our industry. We all are busy with personal and professional responsibilities, but the extra time and effort given to the Southeast Chapter is rewarding. You will gain valuable experience and develop relationships with wonderful colleagues along the way.
PCMA Southeast Chapter March/April 2012 Member Anniversaries
- Larry Feinberg, Vice President of Hotel Services, AVI-SLPO
- Susan Rawlins, CMP Emeritus
- Randall Miller, Vice President, Sales, Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
- Freida Brady, Sr. Director of Sales & Marketing, Savannah Int'l. Trade and Convention Center
- Janet Jones, M.Ed., CASE, Sr. Convention Sales Representative, Kissimmee CVB
- Pattsie Rand, Director of Sales and Marketing, Georgia World Congress Center
- Brian Ambuehl, Sports Sales Manager, Greensboro Area CVB
- Newana Williamson, CASE, Citywide Sales Executive, Marriott International
- Joseph DeMille, Sr. Director of Business Development, Dolce Hotels & Resorts
- Mike Michel, President, InLine Meetings
- Suzan Bunn, CMP, CHSP, Instructor, University of Central Florida, Rosen School of Hospitality Mgmt.
- Rose Greeff, M.Sc., Events Coordinator, California State University - East Bay
- Harvey Grotsky, Publisher/Editor-in-Chief, Coastal Communications Corporation
- Bonnie Long, Manager, Meetings & Events, Salix Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Robert Chambers, Director of Conference Services, Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
- Eli Gorin, Vice President of Global Client Relations, ABTS Convention Services
- Pat Watson, Convention Director, American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery
- Jill Canty, Student, University of Central Florida, Rosen School of Hospitality Mgmt.
- Mark Galvin, Director, Client Events, Collinson Events
- Meghan MacLeod, Account Executive, EPIC
- Jennifer Scott, Student,University of Central Florida, Rosen School of Hospitality Mgmt.
- Natasha Williams, Key Account Manager, InterContinental Hotels Group Americas
photos from all of this year's PCMA Southeast Chapter events!
Visit our chapter's News web page to see yourself or fellow chapter members!!
PCMA Southeast Chapter 2012 Board of Directors
Patty Kieffer, CASE
Mobile Bay CVB
Sharon Collins, CMP, SMMC
American Cancer Society
Renaissance Hotels of Mobile
Immediate Past President/Scholarship Chair
Megan Maharry, CHSP
Director/Community Service Chair
Kim Maling, CMP, DMCP
Jennifer Smith Hicks, CASE, CMP
San Diego CVB
Miike Whittington & Associates
Georgia Pharmacy Association
Eventions of Florida
Susan Rawlins, CMP Emeritus
Join the Southeast Chapter in Social Networking!
Join a discussion; meet industry colleagues; and reconnect with new and old PCMA friends!
(Click on the logos to be directed to the PCMA Southeast Chapter pages)
Become a PCMA Southeast Star!
|Be a part of our organization and take advantage of unique marketing and sponsorship opportunities. Being a partner with PCMA Southeast Chapter is one of the best marketing investments, especially if you are looking to target one of the fastest growing areas in the southeast. PCMA is the premier organization for our industry. Contribute to continuing education and business development, the basis of professional growth by supporting the Southeast Chapter.
For more information on PCMA Southeast Chapter sponsorship opportunities, click here or contact Ali Brown, Director/Sponsorship Co-Chair at (813) 600-5763 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2012 Host Venues Wanted
|PCMA Southeast Chapter is currently looking for host venues for their 2012 quarterly programs. These programs are an opportunity for your property to showcase its facilities to PCMA Southeast members who do business in the metro Atlanta area. Hosting a luncheon allows meeting planners to see what your property has to offer - especially ideal for those facilities with recently completed renovations. Ratio of attendees at chapter meetings is 50% meeting planners and 50% suppliers. For more information, contact Director of Sponsorship Sarah Bigorowski at email@example.com or (404) 419-8126.