New Report: Customer Experience Accelerates
We just published our first report of the year, Customer Experience Accelerates In 2011. It examines results from a survey of 170 decision makers in organizations with at least $1 billion in annual revenues. The analysis looks at how companies view their customer experience efforts in 2010 and their plans for 2011.
One thing is very clear, customer experience activity is going to increase this year. Here's one of the 20 figures from the report:
Wells Fargo Tops Assessment Of Online Store Finders
We also published another report since our last newsletter, Evaluating Online Store Locators. The report used Temkin Group's SLICE-B Experience Assessment to examine the experience of finding a store/branch on the Websites of five large retailers (Home Depot, Kroger, Target, Walgreens, and Walmart) and five large banks (Bank of America, Citibank, Chase, US Bancorp, and Wells Fargo).
As you can see from this chart, Wells Fargo's experience came out on top and Target's fell to the bottom.
Customer Experience Matters Blog
Here are some other recent posts from the Customer Experience Matters blog that you might want to check out:
I also added a category to the blog called "Planning For 2011" that links to a number of posts that help develop your customer experience plans.
Temkin Group Update
We're thrilled to announce a great new addition to the Temkin Group team, Andrea Fineman. Andrea recently graduated summa cum laude from Brandeis University. She will be a research associate working on a variety of research and consulting activities.
If you're looking to accelerate your organization's customer experience transformation in 2011, here are a number of the ways that Temkin Group can help:
- Assessments of customer experience efforts, to identify gaps and opportunities to accelerate your transformation efforts
- Speeches and webinars on a wide range of customer experience and leadership topics
- Interactive workshops for executive teams or other groups to gain alignment around key customer experience principles and priorities or to develop plans in areas such as voice of the customer programs
- Educational curriculum to establish and reinforce an understanding of proven customer experience principles across an organization
- Strategy reviews of marketing and product plans for vendors who want to help companies transform their customer experience