|COMING SOON... |
Yes, it's coming!
|OUR WEBSITE |
We invite you
to visit our website
AT ANGEL VALLEY
|NEW AT ANGEL VALLEY |
May we introduce to you our new staff member
Cara Marie Petrone.
She is not a new face for us. She has been coming
to Angel Valley many times since she attended
her first retreat in 2008.
She fell in love
with Angel Valley
and just knew that one day
she would be
part of Angel Valley.
is working in the
Her true passion is
in the healing field,
working with the Angels.
|ONCE A MONTH|
We continue our
full moon celebrations.
We are adding
a Healing Circle
before the Drumming Circle.
|ONCE A MONTH|
Meet with other young kids and their parents
every first Saturday
of the month.
|YOUR PERFECT TIME|
the best time of the year
to visit Angel Valley?
Hard to say,
because any time
is the best for you.
at this moment
it is hard to beat the Winter!
WINTER IN ANGEL VALLEY
December 4. 2011
|If you could have one wish this holiday season, what would it be? |
The essence of the holiday season is love, love in its many forms.
We express love through our friendships, our families, and in how we serve humanity using the gifts we have been given.
Every action made in love is like a ripple sent out into the universe.
We have the power to be the difference in the world.
Show yourself extra love this holiday season!
Fill yourself up with as much light and love as you can hold, then radiate it everywhere you go.
Shine your light and be love in action.
christmas lights by the labyrinth garden
With Love, Angel Valley
A Favorite Holiday Recipe
Chocolate Chip Chickpea Cookies
Makes 24-26 cookies
If using a standing mixer, partially cover the bowl
with a dish towel to keep the chickpeas from flying out.
- 1 cup firmly packed light or dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup trans fat free soft tub margarine spread or butter
- 2 large egg whites (I used 1 egg)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 15oz/450g can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 2 cups (12 ozs) semisweet chocolate chips (I used a mixture of white, milk and dark chips)
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (I omitted this)
1. Preheat oven to 350f/180c.
Line 2 baking trays with non stick parchment
2. In a large mixing bowl or the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the sugar and margarine with a wooden spoon or on medium speed until smooth. Beat in the egg whites or egg and vanilla, then the chickpeas and chocolate chips. Add the flour, oats, baking soda and salt and mix on low speed until a thick dough forms.
3. Drop the dough by the tablespoonful onto the baking sheet, spacing hte cookies about 1 inch apart. Flatten slightly with a fork. Bake for 11-13 minutes, do not overbake. Leave on cookie sheet to cool and then transfer onto wire rack until completely cool. Do try one in the process of cooling as the gooey chocolate is wonderful in the cookie.
4. Store in airtight container for up to 3 days.
By Jessica Seinfeld from Deceptively Delicious (tried out by Cara Marie)
"Light Up The Grid" In Sedona Arizona
|ENJOY THE BEAUTY OF THE WINTER |
December 21, 2011, 8:09 AM by Amayra
Sending you holiday wishes
for perfect alignment
and lots of Love,
Michael, Amayra, Kirstin, Fawn, Su, Lalita,
Cara Marie, Baltazar and Phil
and receive blessings from the angels.
For those of you who use Facebook
be sure to visit our fan page to follow us,
keep up with what's new, see beautiful pictures