SUMMER CAMP GUIDELINES
Each participant familiarizes himself or herself with the guidelines.
During your stay at Angel Valley Michael Hamilton is available any time for discussions and explorations. Synchronicity will determine contact.
Participants are informed about the traditional ways and amounts of charging money for lodging and services.
Participants begin exploring new ways of creating a balanced conscious energy exchange for any experience that Angel Valley brings into their lives. Since Angel Valley is still part of the existing system, whereby bills are paid with moneys, monetary exchange is definitely appreciated. However, it is the participant who determines the amount. Besides, other ways than strictly monetary can also be part of the exchange.
- accommodations in one of the guest houses or cabins
- availability of vegetarian-only kitchens to prepare your own meals - refrigerators are available for your food. No meals are provided by Angel Valley.
- any of the services as offered on the website
- in addition:
- every morning between 5:30 and 6am walking the Chartres labyrinth with Michael
- every morning between 6:30 and 7:30am tai ji with Amayra on the deck in front of her house, overlooking the valley
- silent noon meditation on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday in the Light House
- guided crystal skull meditation on Monday and Friday at 7pm in Michael & Amayra's house
- ride with Amayra to crystal skull meditation at Jaap & Jeanne's in Clarkdale on Wednesday night, leaving at 6:30pm
- Sunday Morning Service Angel Valley Ministries 10am at Michael & Amayra's
- daily sharing of experiences and discussions on:
True Natural Self,
State of Being and Circumstances.
CONSCIOUS ENERGY EXCHANGES
THAT SUPPORT ANGEL VALLEY:
YOUR FINANCIAL RESOURSES!
YOUR TALENTS AND ABILITIES!
YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM!
YOUR MONETARY CONTRIBUTION IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE