Photo of the Week
Haley takes a break from playing games at the Irvine Outdoor Education Center.
|News & Announcements
7/26 Themed Thursday: Sports Fan Day - Wear jerseys, hats, and shirts to support your favorite team!
Get Ready for Week of Summer Camp: Mermaid Lagoon (7/30-8/3)
Monday - Science: Sea Turtle Slime
Tuesday - Grades K-2: Swimming
Grades 3-6: Magic Potion & Pixie Mix
Wednesday -Talent Show 1:00p.m.
Thursday - Grade K-2: Cooking: Magic Potion & Pixie Mix
Grades 3-6: Swimming
*Theme Day: Sports Fan Day
Friday - Knott's Berry Farm
Parents please make sure that your students/campers are wearing the proper shoes each day to school/camp. Closed-toed shoes are required at all times. For campers, flip flops or water shoes may be worn during swim time only. Closed-toed shoes must be worn the rest of the day.
| Upcoming Field Trip Details
Corona Del Mar State Beach: July 27
On Friday, July 27, Summer Camp will be heading for fun in the sun!! Campers will enjoy a day at Corona del Mar State Beach where they will play in the waves, build sand castles and have lunch on the sand.
All campers need to do the following:
- Come to campus in the morning with a green camp shirt and shorts.
- Wear a bathing suit underneath camp shirt and shorts (boys bring a pair of dry shorts for after the beach).
- Wear close-toed shoes on the bus. Campers can put on sandals when we get to the beach but due to bus regulations, they MUST wear close toes shoes while riding on the bus.
- Bring a disposable sack lunch with several cold drinks to last the day.
- Come to camp wearing sunscreen and bring a bottle of sunscreen for later in the day.
- Bring a towel, goggles, and any other beach items that you may want. Please remember, any items that campers bring they must carry across the sand. All items (including shirt, shorts, towel, lunch, etc.) brought to the beach should have your camper's name written on it.
- Campers may bring $5 to spend at the snack bar if time permits and provided the snack bar is open.
Please have campers here at 8:45 a.m.!
Field Trip Flyer
Knott's Berry Farm: August 3
Bring a sack lunch (All items need to be disposable, i.e. no ice packs or Tupperware) with name written on outside. Please send only the amount of food your camper will eat at lunch.
Wear closed toed shoes and green camp shirt.
Arrive to camp by 9:00 a.m.
Come to camp with sunscreen applied.
- Bring a bottle of water to refill in the park.
- Wear a hat to keep sun off of face.
- Bring $5-$10 for a snack or small souvenir.
Please note: Backpacks or large bags will not be allowed on the field trip as they cannot be taken on most rides. Field Trip Flyer