Summer once again is sliding by... but taking a look back at all the social events we have attended, whether they have been business or pleasure, we have met many interesting people.
From a business perspective, it has been a great time to plant seeds and build relationships. in the next four months a lot of business dollars will be spent... make sure your potential clients remember you.
If you own a business, why not take full advantage of online marketing to give your business a competitive edge? Each month we share with you Powerful Tips to help you GROW your business with Online Marketing!
10 Tips for building a Contact List that leads to Sales
This month we focus on how to grow your customer database. Hate to say it but sometimes it is a numbers game. The more quality contacts you have... the more chance for sales.
Testimonials are Key to obtaining New Business
Prospects believe 12% of self promotion BUT find second party recommendations more trustworthy. Find out how to get more testimonials from your raving fans.
I'd love to stay connected with you through your Social Media sites as well so send me an invitation! Please forward this email to any friends or associates who you feel may benefit from these free online marketing tips.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
At eXtra Contact, your success is our success!
Click here for your free 'Sales Action Work Sheet' ...that will help you Sell More!
Smart Marketing Solutions:
10 Tips for building a Contact List that leads to Sales!
1. When you go to networking events, ask people you meet if you can sign them up for your newsletter. The number one cardinal sin in networking is trying to close the sale right after meeting someone new. Rather than push your services, push your newsletter. It's a great way to have people get to know you on a "trial-basis".
2. Offer a draw prize - Make a WIN sign for your office or networking events for people to have the chance to WIN A PRIZE when they sign-up for your newsletter. Be sure to put up signage which makes it clear to people that you will be sending them a monthly newsletter, so they won't be confused and unsubscribe or click the spam button.
The Proof in your Sales Cycle!
Testimonials are Key to obtaining new business!
by Gail Watson
As testimonials are key for your website and newsletter, keeping them fresh is an important process.
Its always a compliment to be featured on another's website. Think about how you feature your clients today... is there a way to link directly to them? How can you partner with them to leverage one another's connections? Would you be comfortable using each of your customers as a reference?
In efforts to keep your references fresh and exciting, send out an email (or include in a survey or questionnaire) to all your clients and customers requesting a testimony from them. If appropriate request their logo and/or picture.
Keep your testimonials quantitative. For example:
- "As a result of working with YOUR NAME/BUSINESS NAME, my revenue has increased by XX% over last year."
- "With the help of NAME/BUSINESS NAME I have improved my (weight / web / sales / team/ your service...) results by XX%"
- "My experience with NAME/BUSINESS NAME this past year has resulted in XXX"
Testimonials are the PROOF in your sales cycle and are very important to have.
Send an email out to all your customers on Monday, and have your testimonials all in by Friday. DONE!!