Each month we share with you powerful Email Marketing Tips
to help you GROW your business! An excerpt from our 'Email Marketing Do's & Don'ts' this month we feature 'Quick Checklist... Before you hit send'
Business/Marketing Tips, provided by Gail Watson, focuses in on 'Define Your Marketing Plan'.
Looking forward to hearing from you, Dave
"eXtra Contact offers a hands-on approach to cultivating relationships. Their industry knowledge and commitment has proven to be an invaluable tool for our company."
Lori Harman, Posture Perfect Solutions - Evolution Chair
Upcoming Event: KWIK Focus Groups
KWIK Focus Group - April 23rd & April 27th
Big and small companies have been using Focus Groups for years to gain valuable information about their existing or new products, services, packaging and many other potential marketing concepts in their market. The purpose of a KWIK FOCUS Group
is to give you the opportunity to focus on your business in an intimate, interactive, and intense setting where as a group we will provide you with feedback that you can use to elevate your business.
We want you to bring to us what you may find challenging in your business, so that you can explore with other business owners your potential, receive their feedback, and together find solutions that will help you with the many decisions, that you as a business owner need to make.
Contact Gail today to get your FREE Ticket March 31st 5-730pm - Vancouver
-Moxie's on Robson April 2nd 530-8pm - Surrey
- Ricky's Restaurant at Walnut Grove Space is limited to 10 spaces per group and going fast!
|Quick Checklist... Before you hit send|
Answered yes to all the above... Hit Send!
- Does your 'From line' include your company name or brand? Do they read correctly and explain who you are?
- Is your 'Subject' line the right length? (5-8 words, 40 characters including spaces) Does it provide a reason to open? Does it incorporate a specific benefit?
- Preview pane - Does it provide an incentive for readers to open your email? Is your main call-to-action or value proposition visible?
- Images - Are the graphics appropriately placed?
- Blocked images - Does your email still make sense when images are blocked? Do alt tags support the images your readers can't see with text?
- Fonts and link colors - Are your fonts displaying as designed? Are your links the right color?
- Test every link - Do they work?
- Send yourself a test copy to see how it arrives in your Inbox.
Do you need another set of eyes... Let eXtra Contact review your next email. We'll provide you a few extra tips to make it look it's best.
Marketing Tip: Define Your Email Marketing Plan
It is important to define a plan, a roadmap, to follow before you start your Email Marketing campaigns. You wouldn't start on a long journey without a map & a plan in place. Similar when it comes to Email Marketing. Here are five areas to help you with your plan:
1. Define your goals; 2. Define your audience; 3. Define your message; 4. Define your vehicle; 5. Define your delivery timing. Read the full article to find out details on 'What motivates your reader to take action?"
Are you interested in Gail presenting at your next Networking event to present the 'Do's and Don'ts' of Professional Email Marketing? Contact Gail today!