11 low or no cost ways to improve your next tradeshow:
11. Research the show BEFORE you commit: Does it attract a large number of people from your target audience?
10. Send e-mail reminders to loyal customers and strong prospects before the show, urging them to stop by your booth.
9. Define goals and objectives for show participation.
8. Share these goals and objectives with your booth staff. They can't achieve your goals and objectives if they don't know what they are.
7. Stress the value of friendly greetings, polite manners, and appropriate body language.
6. Take the time to familiarize your team with the lead collection technology you'll be using before the show.
5. Make sure at least some of the people going to the show are prepared to answer technical questions.
4. Send friendly, personable people with a genuine enthusiasm for your company, its products and services.
3. Don't forget the shoes, hair, and accessories: people notice details.
2. Two words: Breath Mints.
#1 Tip - Establish a follow up protocol for hot leads, promising prospects, and likely customers. Use this protocol to turn leads into sales.