| Announcing... |
We are very proud to bring you another angle from M2O with the release of our blog. Think of it as a
look into the lives of organiz-a-holics.
Follow us along our journey!
In our newest video,
we share tips on how
to pack a tidy suitcase for your next trip.
Subscribe to M2O's YouTube page here.
When preparing to travel,
lay out all your clothes
and all your money.
Then take half the
clothes and twice
|Recipe of the Month
Crock pots really can be
Slow Cookin' Chicken Tortilla Soup
the busy person's best
friend. Test that theory
by whipping up this
It has garnered rave
reviews from even the toughest critics in our circles!
We are more than
Let us design a custom travel itinerary including airfare, hotel transfer, accommodations, tours, and excursions. We will work with you to create a stress-free travel experience.
"I miss everything about Chicago, except January and February." ~Gary Cole
We couldn't agree more! That's why these coming months are our favorite time to travel. Whether your ideal adventure takes you skiing in Colorado, laying on the beach in Jamaica, or backpacking through Costa Rica we have included lots of great tips to ensure you are well prepared.
Mission 2 Organize is available to organize your
Home, Office, Travel, Party, Gifts, Move, and Life.
| Top 10 Things To Pack For Your Next Beach Vacation|
- Swimsuit - Get yourself an new, affordable suit at a store like H&M.
- Sunscreen- You won't want to go one second without it.
- Sunglasses - Hopefully there will be an abundance of sun on your beach vacation!
- Sandals - Think flip flops, hiking sandals, and a strappy wedge.
- Wide-brimmed hat - Wear it on the plane if it will not fit in your suitcase.
- Beach towel - Choose a thin towel and use it fill any gaps when packing your suitcase.
- Cover-up/wrap - To wear to and from the beach.
- Insect repellent - You'll be glad you have it.
- Water bottle - This will come in handy at the airport or on the beach and its environmentally friendly too!
- And...A good book! Bring something light-hearted. You are on vacation after all!
Download M2O's FREE Pre-Travel Checklist.
| Win a FREE Closet Makeover
|Could you use a complimentary makeover for one of the closets in your home? Well, if you "like" M2O on Facebook, you could win just that this month!1. Download a picture of your messy closet and post it to M2O's wall.2. Invite your friends and family to "like" your downloaded closet photo.3. The Facebook fan who submits the picture withmost "likes" of their photo in our "Closet Makeover Contest" Album by January 31, 2011 wins a complimentary closet makeover from Mission 2 Organize.
Read full contest details on Facebook
| Featured Business of the Month|
Travels are experiences that stay with you for the rest
of your life. Once you're outside, anything is possible.
GRAND TRUNK makes gear that lasts for travelers like you.
From seaside to mountaintop, they guarantee you'll be satisfied with your product.
|Thank you to all of our clients and supporters. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to providing you with excellent customer
|service, useful tips, and innovative organizing ideas in 2011. You may reach us anytime by email or through our website.Sincerely,