| RRS Owner Joe Johnson and Engineer Matthew Burke send off the very first TVC-33 RRS Tripod on Friday November 13, 2009.
TVC-33 Tripods Shipped to Happy Homes
Really Right Stuff is overjoyed to be shipping out our new TVC-33 Tripods.
This marks the release of the very first Carbon Fiber Tripod made 100% in the USA!
With superior strength and revolutionary features such as the SureGrip Apex Lock
, the TVC-33 definitely has a leg up on the competition--pun intended!Check out our informational brochure:
To learn more about the TVC-33 VERSA Tripod and all of its exciting features, click here
to download our informational brochure. Be sure to read up its exceptionally strong carbon fiber legs that provide unmatched vibration dampening.
TVC-33 Owners Manual:
Click here to read about operating the TVC-33, tripod maintenance,
and soon to be released Really Right Stuff tripod accessories.
INVEST in the BEST
RRS transitions to American-made, ultra-high quality, Bondhus Hex Keys
Even though business is tough in this economy and most companies are cutting back, Really Right Stuff holds true to our commitment to quality. This is why we have recently begun the transition to Bondhus hex keys. Bondhus hex keys:
- are all 100% made in the USA and cost double the price of standard hex keys. This is because their quality is far superior.
- wear longer and do not strip fastener heads because of their ultra-close tolerance.
- are machined with a superior cutting process that eliminates tip imperfections.
- are made of protanium steel, which is much more precise than common grades of steel. This means corners will always be sharp and surfaces will be smooth.
to check out a Bondhus informational video.
Get RRS gear in your shot & share!
From time to time, our shooters capture some extremely unique photos of our gear in the field. Share your images with us by posting to our Flickr group or send it to us by email. Who knows; we might even use your image in a national advertising campaign (with your permission, of course!).
Got newsletter suggestions?
Let us know what you would like to see in future newsletters. Either post a suggestion in our Flickr forum or send it to us by email.
|Featured Product: |
NEW! BH-30 Compact Ballhead
Image © 2009 Joe Johnson
Location: Montana de Oro State Park,
Los Osos, California USA
Equipment & Exposure: Canon 1D Mark III; EF 24-105/f4 lens at 55mm; f20 @ 1/15 sec; ISO 100.
Equipment pictured: Really Right Stuff BH-30 LR ballhead, Canon EOS-5D Mark II fitted with B5D2-L plate.
|Really Right Stuff is proud to now offer our Compact Ballhead: The BH-30
Specs for the BH-30 LR
- 30mm Ball - The 30mm ball is hollow for reduced weight. Its shape and finish allows for smooth and precise compositioning. Its elongated stem permits numerous varieties of clamps to be installed interchangeably.
- Pan Lock Knob - Our exclusive drum and band panning brake locks with an ergonomic scalloped knob. Conveniently shaped with detents, you can easily apply enough force to unscrew the ballhead by hand without the panning base slipping.
- Main Lock T-Lever - Our ergonomic T-lever is designed for easy locking of the ball. It can be pulled out and repositioned to help clear your tripod platform.
- Drop Notch - Used in conjunction with the panning function, the drop notch is used to position your camera at angles greater than 45º. At full drop, the camera is positioned 90º from top dead center of the ballhead, allowing for portrait orientation and/or gimbal style movement. Protection from accidental fallout is ensured if you use an RRS quick-release plate with a safety stop.
- Body - The CNC machined body serves as both the structure and the clamping mechanism of the ballhead. This is furnished by a unique split body design, which is robust, lightweight and sealed to prevent dust contamination. Finished with satin black anodizing, it can withstand abrasion and corrosion while looking beautiful.
- Engraved Pan Base - The pan base features a mark every 2.5º and is labeled from 0º to 360º. Located on the main body just below the drop notch are index marks for tracking progressive panning, used in multi-shot panoramic photography.
- Price: $275
- Load Capacity: 15 lbs (6.8kg)
- Height: 2.9" (75mm)
- Base Diameter: 1.6" (41mm)
- Ball Diameter: 1.2" (30mm)
- Tripod Socket: 3/8"-16
- Weight: 11.4oz (324g)
Nikon Kits & Hwy 166
I apologize for missing a couple months of newsletters. We've been engrossed in getting our 20-year anniversary catalog published. Carla and her design team did a wonderful job creating an interesting tribute to our company's history and organizing the product information in a logical and easily understandable approach. If you are one of many who called to tell us how much you liked the catalog, thank you. If you have not received your copy, please give us a call or visit us online and download your own. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
We've also been a bit preoccupied with new product development, the fruits of which you should see launched throughout this year.
CELEBRATE 20 YEARS
With Our 2010 Anniversary Catalog
2010 brings our 20th anniversary of producing your favorite top-of-the-line camera support gear.
Check out our just-released 2010 catalog with a fresh new look. Start the year really right with the gear you have been dreaming of. Call or email us today. We would be happy to send you a copy of our 72-page full color print catalog.
Download the Really Right Stuff 2010 catalog today!
(To download our catalog to your computer instead of loading the content in your browser, right-click on the link and select Save as)
Your Camera Support Experts
at Really Right Stuff
|Really Right Stuff
205 Higuera Street
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 USA
ph: 1-888-777-5557 (toll free in US & Canada)