"Retrogression in 2009" Worldwide Live Web Chat with NurseTogether.com
January 15, 2009 - We are very pleased to announce that Immigration Solutions will be co-moderating the 1/21/2009 "Retrogression in 2009" Worldwide Live Web Chat with NurseTogether.com for Employers, Foreign Nurses and Staffing Professionals.
Immigration Solutions Healthcare Supervising Attorney, Thomas Joy, will be available to answer your questions and address your concerns online. Please follow the registration instructions provided below by NurseTogether.com and submit the questions that you'd like answered by 1/19/09 to email@example.com
When: January 21, 2009
Time: 9am - 11am EST
Where: Register at www.NurseTogether.com
Topic: "Retrogression in 2009"
Is lifting of retrogression on the horizon for 2009?
We know all of you are as anxious about this as we are. We are more hopeful than in recent past years that lifting of retrogression will occur during 2009, for the following reasons:
- In recent years very positive bi-partisan legislation has been proposed in Congress. Unfortunately, we have been saddled with an enforcement oriented environment, totally absorbed with the presidential election that distracted the issue, coupled with the economic downturn. We anticipate similar legislation to be re-introduced in the new Congress with less interference from outside factors this time around
- Because healthcare, like national security, is a critical issue. Without adequate, qualified healthcare workers the entire system is adversely affected; and
- Historically, Congress has addressed the shortage of healthcare workers periodically in the past
So, please participate in the upcoming web-chat where we will focus on Retrogression and address, amongst other issues,
- When will retrogression lift?
- When it does lift, how much longer will it takes to get the nurses to the USA?
- If you're an employer, you're probably wondering, how can I deal with retrogression now?
...Looking forward to meeting up with you.
Leslie Davis, Managing Director
Advertise with Immigration Solutions
As Immigration Solutions has evolved, we have been very proud to
present information in a fluid and timely manner that allows you to
receive up-to-the minute news and features surrounding the immigration
Our website is growing, and we are now excited to offer you an
opportunity to advertise with us. We now have thousands of worldwide
subscribers interested in our news and services who are visiting our
website and Blog daily.
We invite you to take advantage of this
additional targeted exposure and strongly consider advertising your
product or service with us.
Please review our Media Kit and then contact our Marketing Analyst,
Nicholas Cifuentes, at firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss
your needs and advertising requirements. We'll walk you through a very
affordable process that will give you the extra edge that you're
looking for. Email or call us today.