|- CRC RAC member & USDA State Director, Glenda Humiston, invites you to join her at the jobs, economic development and sustainable communities public forum held at venues all over the state over the next 12 weeks. See the where you can join the forum by clicking here.|
|Jobs & Employment Opportunities|
- UCB School of Law is seeking a professional to run a redistricting technical assistance center in Los Angeles, San Bernardino, and in a few other locations around the state. See more info here.
- The National Children's Study is seeking a Junior Specialist. Read more about the opportunity here.
- DataCenter, an organization striving to unlock the power of community knowledge for social change, is seeking individuals for three open positions. See the opportunities available by clicking here.
- The Public Policy Institute of California is holding a Managing California's Water: From Conflict to Reconciliation conference. See more details here.
- Please join the New America Foundation and Step Up California on Feb 15th for a lunchtime discussion about ongoing opportunities to create jobs and reduce poverty. See more info here.
- There will be a California Sustainability Indicators Symposia - Do Environmental Report Cards make a difference? in Sacramento & LA on Feb 23rd & 24th. See more info here.
- Which Way, America?: Reframing, Regrouping and Realigning for Immigrant Integration will be held at USC on April 6th. See more details here.
|Expanding The Circle On Regionalism|
- The UC Davis Blum Center for Developing Economies has been launched! The Center's mission is to engage and support UC Davis faculty, researchers, staff and students in finding innovative and sustainable solutions to alleviating poverty and inequity in developing countries around the world. Visit their site here.
- Paratransit Inc has expanded its coordination and services to the community by implementing a Mobility Management Center called Ridequest. See more info here.
|Special Reports on Regional Change|
|- HUD released a report detailing major housing problems faced by American renter families. Find the report here.|
|Regional Change in the News|
| - Judge ruled that California violated law in passing greenhouse gas rules. Read the article here.|
- Bay Area CalTrain is rollng toward unthinkable service cuts. Read more here.
| See all of this information and more on our website: regionalchange.ucdavis.edu. We invite any input on or contributions to these announcements. Also, if you are interested in providing a post for our blog, please let us know. To unsubscribe, click the "unsubscribe" button below. Thanks for your time!
UC Davis Center for Regional Change