Your office visits are very important and it's our intention to create the least amount of stress possible during your cycle. To that end we would like to share some tips to help you prepare for your visit.
1. Before your appointment, spend a few moments thinking about what may happen. Are you going in for your consultation? Are you having an ultrasound?
2. Browse our website (especially using the Search box) for information related to your particular appointment, procedure, or cycle.
3. Write down any questions that you may have, going into the appointment.
4. At the appointment, ask our practitioners to repeat anything that is unclear, and make sure that you ask every question on your list!
5. Write down the answers...we inevitably forget a few key points of any conversation when we are feeling a little anxious.
6. Keep a journal for your cycle, jot down any thoughts or questions that arise between appointments.
I hope that you take the time at your next office visit to ask all of your questions. Your cycles are too important to not feel completely comfortable and informed.
Please feel free to email Lisa Stack, Support Coordinator, with any questions: Lstack@cnyfertility.com
And remember you can always call the 24/7
Nurse hotline at