World Tai Chi & Qigong Day 2012
How to Post Your Event Photos/Videos to Gallery
Dear World T'ai Chi & Qigong Day Supporters,
Here is how to post your WTCQD 2012 event photos and videos to the Gallery at World Tai Chi Day's website:
Follow these directions to upload the photos to your account:
- Login if not already
- Go to your 'My Photos' page. Click 'My Account'-->'My Photos'
- All photos must be uploaded into a photo album. If you don't have any photo albums yet or want to create a new one, then click 'Create Photo Album' under the submenu bar. If you already have a photo album you want to use to upload photos into, then just click the title of the photo album you want to use
- Click 'Upload Photos' from the submenu bar
- Proceed to upload the photos by either dragging and dropping photo files into the box or clicking 'Add Files' to select which photos to upload.
- Click 'Start Upload'
Next, follow these directions to link your newly uploaded photos to an event album specific for displaying WHD event photos and videos:
Too add event photos or videos you must first upload them to your user account. See the help content under General questions on how to do that.
- Click on 'My Account' --> 'My Event Albums'
- You can either create a new event album or click the title of an exiting album you would like to add photos/videos to. Click 'Creat Event Album' on the submenu bar to create a new album.
- If you've created a new event album, then click 'view your new event album now'
- Once you've created a new album or clicked the title of an existing album, you can now add new 'photo' albums or videos to it.
- To add photo albums, click 'Add/Delete Photo Albums'
- Every photo album that you've created under your 'My Photos' page will be listed. You simple need to select which of these albums you want to be viewable under the event album. You can select more than one photo album.
- Click 'Save'
- To add videos, click 'Add/Delete Videos'
- Every video you've created under your 'My Videos' page will be listed. You simple need to select which of these videos you want to be viewable under the event album. You can select more than one video.
- Click 'Save'
- All Done :)
- AFTER YOUR PHOTOS/VIDEOS ARE UP ON THE GALLERY, PLEASE SEND US THE URL LINK TO THAT PAGE, AND WE'LL INCLUDE THAT LINK IN OUR COMING NEWSLETTERS IN COMING WEEKS.
IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS:
Recent radio program had participants and reports from: Egypt, United Kingdom, Bulgaria, California, Florida, Kansas, New Jersey, Harlem New York, and other cities ... hear NQA founder, Roger Jahnke, explain how we can end world hunger by doing our Tai Chi and Qigong ... click below to listen.
2012 EVENTS GALLERY - MORE TO COME SOON!
Croatia's World Tai Chi & Qigong Day Event
|2012 World TaiChi & Qigong Day Svjetski Dan Croatia - Hrvatska - Official 13th event|
Colchester, CT (USA) World Tai Chi & Qigong Day Event
|World TaiChi & QiGong Day Ap 28, 2012 Colchester, Ct|
Colorado Springs, CO (USA) World Tai Chi & Qigong Day Event
|World Tai Chi and Qigong Day Colorado Springs 2012|
Scottsdale, AZ (USA) World Tai Chi & Qigong Day Event
|World Tai Chi & Qigong Day, Scottsdale AZ|
Peace Park, Columbia, MO (USA) World Tai Chi & Qigong Day Event
|World Tai Chi Day April 28, 2012 24 Form.mp4|
Kapiolani Park, Honolulu, Hawaii (USA) World Tai Chi & Qigong Day Event
|Lohan Qigong; World Tai Chi Day; Apr. 28, 2012|
Town Gardens, Swindon (United Kingdom) World Tai Chi & Qigong Day Event
|World Tai Chi Day 2012|
Woodlands, TX (USA) World Tai Chi & Qigong Day Event
|Demonstration Performed at World Tai Chi and Qigong Day|
Traverse City, MI (USA) World Tai Chi & Qigong Day Event
|M1ichael - World Tai Chi Day 2012 - Traverse City, Michigan - Saturday, April 28th, 2012 [HD]|
Honolulu, Hawaii (USA) World Tai Chi & Qigong Day Event
|First Tai Chi Form We Learned; Apr. 28, 2012|
HAVE YOU UPDATED YOUR WTCQD LISTING IN THE NEW STATE-OF-THE-ART EVENT/CLASSES DIRECTORY?
DID YOU KNOW THAT WORLDTAICHIDAY.ORG'S DIRECTORY HAS CONNECTED OVER ONE-MILLION OF OUR VISITORS TO LOCAL T'AI CHI AND QIGONG TEACHERS AND CLASSES!
HAVE YOU JOINED THE NEW WORLD HEALING DAY / WORLD TAI CHI & QIGONG DAY FACEBOOK-LIKE SOCIAL NETWORK?
GET CONNECTED WITH THE WORLD OF MIND-BODY HEALING!