"Well It's Cloudy In The Morning Gonna Be Raining In The Afternoon|
Cloudy In The Morning And It's Gonna Be Raining In The Afternoon
If You Don't Like This Rainy Weather You Better Pack Your Bags And Move"
"Rainy Day Blues" lyrics - Willie Nelson
7 Tips to Beat the Rainy Day Blues|
- Try to find something you like about the particular weather pattern. For example, if it is raining try to enjoy listening to the rain fall on the windows or the roof of your house.
- If you find yourself in a particularly bad mood because of the nasty weather outside tell yourself, "It is the nasty weather that is upsetting my mood. I can make this a positive day!" Recognizing that the weather is effecting your mood will give you the insight to no longer control your feelings.
- Call up a friend, send an e-mail, or find another way to make a social connection. The bad weather might prevent you from seeing your friends in person, but you can still reach out to them in other ways. Talking to people you care about will make you feel better and improve your mood.
- Pop in your favorite comedy or watch a funny TV show. Laughing produces endorphins which will improve your mood! Light some candles and use your time indoors to relax and rejuvenate.
- Play with your cat or dog. Interacting with animals has been shown to help with depression and bad moods.
- Take a hot bath or shower. It will relax your body, mind, and soul.
- Drink a hot cup of tea.