(Thank you Penny for the write up :))
It's almost spring time, and that means spring cleaning! Have you discovered any unusual items that just don't belong in your home or garage anymore? Here's a great opportunity to do some cleaning and raise some funds for Critter Camp!
Mysterious & Reassuring, "Franklin Park's most interesting Consignment Shop," has named Critter Camp as its Not-for-Profit Beneficiary for the month of April 2012! The shop will give Critter Camp 100% of the proceeds of all April sales!
So, if you have something that fits the bill (see list below), please consider giving it to M&R for Critter Camp's benefit in April.
Thanks for helping Critter Camp!
Do bring us Strange & Unique, Vintage & Antique:
· Home Furnishings
· Household Items
· Ladies Handkerchiefs
· Art Objects
· Very Special Garments*
· Gently-Used Good Clothes
· Theatrical Costumes
· Theatrical Props/Scenery
· Halloween Costumes (in season)
· Holiday Decor (in season)
· Ballroom Dance Costumes/Dresses
· Role Playing Games/Supplies
· Police Department Memorabilia
· Fire Department Memorabilia
· Railroad Memorabilia
Do not bring us:
· Clothing/Shoes (unless they are Very Special Garments or Gently-Used Good Clothes)
· Special Occasion Gowns/Shoes (Wedding, Bridesmaid, Prom, etc. - Except for our Halloween Season of September-October)
What is a Very Special Garment?
*Vintage clothing from the 1950's and prior. These garments need to be well preserved and have that special "something".