Commonwealth Benefits Groups hopes you will find this quarterly briefing issue of value to your organization.
Gordon M. Graffius, CLU, CEO
Bradly W. Graffius, CLU, RHU, President
Benefits & Employment Briefing
"Wisdom consists of the anticipation of consequences."
To access this issue of the Benefits and Employment Briefing, click HERE.
Topics in this issue include:
- MAP-21: Pension Funding Relief...And Much More
- Grandfathered Status for 2012
- Year-End Amendment Deadline Under Code Section 409A
- ERISA Section 408(B)(2) Disclosures: Now What?
- Unintended Consequences of Individual Benefit Discussions
- Murder Victim's Mother May Rely On Post-Amara Equitable Remedies
- A Costly Mistake: Failing To Timely Offer COBRA Coverage
Compliance Alerts and Healthcare Reform Updates
Keeping You Informed
You can access previous Compliance Alerts, Healthcare Reform Updates and Benefits & Employment Briefings through the Commonwealth Benefits Group web site giving you quick access to important issues that impact your business and your employees. Please refer to the "Quick Links" to access them now.