Commonwealth Benefits Groups hopes you will find this quarterly briefing issue of value to your organization.
Gordon M. Graffius, CLU, CEO
Bradly W. Graffius, CLU, RHU, President
Benefits & Employment Briefing
"When You Have Once Taken Up A Responsibility, You Must See It Through."
To access this issue of the Benefits and Employment Briefing, click HERE.
Topics in this issue include:
- New Fees Payable by Health Plan Sponsors and Insurers
- As Fee Disclosure Deadlines Approach, DOL Issues Additional Guidance
- A Common Plan Mistake: Miscalculating Matching Contributions
- Federal Appeals Court Rejects Equitable Remedies When SPD Promises More Generous Benefits Than Pension Plan Document
- Costly Fiduciary Breaches In 401(K) Fee Case Provide Many Lessons
Compliance Alerts and Healthcare Reform Updates
Keeping You Informed
You can access previous Compliance Alerts, Healthcare Reform Updates and Benefits & Employment Briefings through the Commonwealth Benefits Group web site giving you quick access to important issues that impact your business and your employees. Please refer to the "Quick Links" to access them now.