Commonwealth Benefits Groups hopes you will find this quarterly briefing issue of value to your organization.
Gordon M. Graffius, CLU, CEO
Bradly W. Graffius, CLU, RHU, President
Benefits & Employment Briefing
"When You Have Once Taken Up A Responsibility, You Must See It Through."
To access this issue of the Benefits and Employment Briefing, click HERE.
Topics in this issue include:
- Medical Loss Ratio Rebates: ERISA Plan Assets?
- You Are Your Brother's Keeper: Co-Fiduciary Liability Under ERISA.
- IRS Revives Procedures For Obtaining Determination Letters
- Federical Appeals Court Upholds $243,000 Damage and Fee Award For Employer's Failure To Provide SPD And Election Form
- A Common Plan Mistake: Failing To Apply The Proper "Compensation" Definition
- IRS Cautions Against "Sham" Retirements
- IRS Guidance Facilitates Lifetime Income Options
Compliance Alerts and Healthcare Reform Updates
Keeping You Informed
You can access previous Compliance Alerts, Healthcare Reform Updates and Benefits & Employment Briefings through the Commonwealth Benefits Group web site giving you quick access to important issues that impact your business and your employees. Please refer to the "Quick Links" to access them now.