Commonwealth Benefits Groups hopes you will find this quarterly briefing issue of value to your organization.
Gordon M. Graffius, CLU, CEO
Bradly W. Graffius, CLU, RHU, President
P: 717-432-1010 F: 717-432-2334
Benefits & Employment Briefing
"Before Anything Else, Preparation Is The Key To Success."
To access this issue of the Benefits and Employment Briefing, click HERE.
Topics in this issue include:
- Healthcare Reform: What's Gone Away? And What's Coming In 2012?
- Deadlines Approaching For Retirement Plan Amendments
- Health Plan Assessed Double Damages For MSP Violation
- Failing To Notify Participants Of Plan Changes Can Be Costly
- Investment Providers And Advisors May Now Provide "Conflicted" Advice To Plan Participants
- Loss of Privilege: Another Reason Not To Give The "Company" A Fiduciary Role
- Extension of Trade Adjustment Assistant Affects Certain COBRA Coverage
Compliance Alerts and Healthcare Reform Updates
Keeping You Informed
You can access previous Compliance Alerts, Healthcare Reform Updates and Benefits & Employment Briefings through the Commonwealth Benefits Group web site giving you quick access to important issues that impact your business and your employees. Please refer to the "Quick Links" to access them now.