Commonwealth Benefits Groups hopes you will find this quarterly briefing issue of value to your organization.
Gordon M. Graffius, CLU, CEO
Bradly W. Graffius, CLU, RHU, President
Benefits & Employment Briefing
"Wisdom Is Knowing What To Do Next, Skill Is Knowing How to Do It and Virtue Is Doing It"
To access this issue of the Benefits and Employment Briefing, click HERE.
Topics in this issue include:
- Healthcare Reform Update
- Further Delay of Certain ACA Required Internal Review Procedures
- Misplaced Enrollment Form Create ERISA Liability for Sponsor
- Wellness Program Clears ADA Hurdle
- IRS Provides Guidance on Scope of "Unforeseeable Emergency"
- Form 8955-SSA Replaces Schedule SSA
- Fee Disclosure: A Three-Ring Circus for Plan Fiduciaries and Service Providers
Compliance Alerts and Healthcare Reform Updates
Keeping You Informed
You can access previous Compliance Alerts, Healthcare Reform Updates and Benefits & Employment Briefings through the Commonwealth Benefits Group web site giving you quick access to important issues that impact your business and your employees. Please refer to the "Quick Links" to access them now.