Commonwealth Benefits Groups hopes you will find this quarterly briefing issue of value to your organization.
Gordon M. Graffius, CLU, CEO
Bradly W. Graffius, CLU, RHU, President
Benefits & Employment Briefing
Information Alone Won't Help You Build A Better Benefits Program, but Wisdom Will
To access this issue of the Benefits and Employment Briefing, click HERE.
Topics in this issue include:
- Healthcare Reform: So Where Are We Now?
- IRS Changes Course On Breast Pumps
- New GINA Title II Regulations
- Applying Nondiscrimination Requirements To Fully Insured Health Plans: When, and How?
- Taxation of Dependent Coverage After Healthcare Reform
- Bull's-Eye On Target-Date Funds
- A New VEBA Boomlet?
- IRS Provides Guidance on In-Plan Roth Conversions
- Selecting a 401(K) Fund Lineup: Risk And Opportunity
Compliance Alerts and Healthcare Reform Updates
Keeping You Informed
You can access previous Compliance Alerts, Healthcare Reform Updates and Benefits & Employment Briefings through the Commonwealth Benefits Group web site giving you quick access to important issues that impact your business and your employees. Please refer to the "Quick Links" to access them now.