Commonwealth Benefits Groups hopes you will find this quarterly briefing issue of value to your organization.
Gordon M. Graffius, CLU, CEO
Bradly W. Graffius, CLU, RHU, President
Benefits & Employment Briefing
Before Anything Else, Preparation is the Key to Success
To access this issue of the Benefits and Employment Briefing, click HERE. Topics in this issue include:
- Planning for 2011 Open Enrollment
- Guidance Issued on New Claims and Appeal Procedures
- Deadline Approaching for 2010 Plan Amendments
- The Fiduciary Duty to Ask for a Better Deal
- Regulations Require Specific Disclosure of Fees Received by Service Providers
- Plans Required to Cover Preventive Health Services
Compliance Alerts and Healthcare Reform Updates
Keeping You Informed
You can access previous Compliance Alerts and Healthcare Reform Updates through the Commonwealth Benefits Group web site giving you quick access to important issues that impact your business and your employees. Please refer to the "Quick Links" to access them now.