VBA's Tips for Time Management!
Ever come to the end of the day and wonder where the time went? Here are some tips to help you manage your time instead of your time managing you!
- Plan your week in advance. Scheduling can keep the projects from getting lost in the shuffle.
- Identify times of day you are most productive and have the most energy. Schedule your biggest projects during those times.
- Factor in additional time for interruptions.
- Do not work on a project for longer than 90 minutes at a time. You lose focus and become less productive. In essence wasting time.
- Schedule time to read and respond to emails as well as voicemail. High volumes of emails and phone calls can be very distracting. They take away from the project you have scheduled for that time slot.
- Delegate projects you can delegate. Teaching co-workers how to complete projects can save time in the long run.
- Open door policies mean anyone can interrupt you at any time. Schedule open door times for people to come in and discuss their matters.
- Use technology to reduce administrative time. Microsoft office has multiple programs to streamline projects. Ie. Microsoft excel has shortcut features to add/subtract and create reports.
Catch Up With VBA!
Want to know more? Please feel free to contact us, we would love to hear from you.
Like us on Facebook